• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
    cars looking good
    OMFGZ! Marky DOS!!!! <333

Thanks

Comment

Brogers is my heroez... looking good man!

Comment

thanks Terry, I heard you were only here for a couple days. Sorry I missed you!

Comment

yeah, no biggie... But I did call you! I got an event on the 28th that I am driving in so I had to come back. Plus my team has 4 cars that need some serious prep work and dialing in. (because most drivers here don't know chit about how to set up a car!!!)

Get her done and come out here next year to battle with me!

Comment

test fitted front wheels.

seriousbadass.com

Comment

Well my blog has been down but I have made a lot of progress since my last post so figure I will just update this thread.

Got this the other day so I could do my intercooler and downpipe and dump tube.

Didnt want to pay $350 for the full-race downpipe after I bought the wrong one the first time so I made this for under $100 will work just as good and look almost as good because you cant see the welds anyway since. Waiting on 3 bolt flange for the downpipe side and then I am going to cut my downpipe and extend it so I dont have to make a cat delete.

Also built my wastegate dump.

Need to buy some aluminum wire so I can finish up my intercooler piping but I am waiting on some stuff that was backordered.

Took these apart so I can refinish them. 18x11 -17 s1's for the rear.

Someone wanted pics of the car for a shirt so I pushed it out and took some.

Random snap in the shop

Put 25mm spacers on the rear just for fun. 18x12 -25.

Engine shot before piping put the manifold on to fab piping, its back at the polisher to get finished up.

Comment

Dang, Progress is being made! Looking good. It's nice to see that with time and effort a supreme car can be done by a few good ol' boys.

Comment

DUDE!!! Wow the car looks amazing. I cant wait to see this car run. Brian your a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* mechanic dude!! I would gladly wash this car for free as long i get to ride in it

Comment

that's pretty sick but... when are you going to put some wheels on with some REAL offset??

j/k looks great!

Comment

Thanks guys im taking my time with it for a reason But some day it will be exactly what I want.

Comment

This car is gonna be sick . . . uh already sick as the flu!!

I'm gonna say better looking than Koguchi's D1 slide machine! (Only because of the gangsta wheel fitment!!)

Nice work!
                        Cheers,
                        Matt

Comment

dont paint, looks amazing!

Comment

Lol I tell everyone that it looks like a cop car, it will get painted as soon as its running though

Comment

Looks good bryan
                              Last edited by Driftallstars; 10-29-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Looks great !

So what color are you going to paint it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X