No announcement yet.

DRIFTING Comes To TELEVISION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you gotta think there are still events that won't get too much press and won't be over run by newbies, and or spectators. Just leave the main stream events to the newbies and the competitors.

For practice hit up the smaller drift groups. I've been to 2 NCDA events in Nor Cal and they are small. Not many newbies and not many spectators. It gives a feel to what drifting was just a year ago.

If you really want to drift on the low key just hit up groups like NCDA.net and Crabdrifting.com. I think I got the websites right. That way you can do all of your practicing down.

That way when you are driving in an event that is high key, and open you'll have the skill to back up what your tounge is dropping off.

I know that most peoples concern (even if they won't admit it is) Alot of people are still learning how to perfect their technique and it's hard when you have to worry about all the cameras, and how you're gonna look on TV.

Drifting is mostly show. It's a show between style and skill. If you can't make yourself look good on the track then you still have alot of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
      courtneydayfan, are you courtney?? common be honest...
      it would be cool if it is you...
      No, sorry I am not her, but maybe I can get her to register and post.

2nd episode was just shot yesterday at MagnaFlow

Courtney said she watched the 1st one and says its really good.

Last edited by CourtneyDayFan; 06-24-2004, 09:22 AM.

Comment

whow an eclipse with lambo doors!
        whats under the hood of that thing?

Comment

4G63

Comment

Latest news (6/30/03) - Just a reminder, Courtney's 1st episode of REDLINE TV airs this Saturday at 11:30 am!!!!! Check your local listings for Spike TV. 3rd episode gets shot tomorrow. Courtney will be driving a Skyline. Hope she gets the right hand drive and shifting with a different arm down quick!

Comment

^ dude your kinda sounden crazy with the courtny thing, but were all crazy with drifting so i guess we can under stand

Comment

is it a GSX, or a GS-T or what?

Comment

the 3rd is approaching way to slow come on already. I cant wait for the show!

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing great....

Comment

so do you get paid to advertise and promote courtney's show???

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
                        so do you get paid to advertise and promote courtney's show???
                        Well that depends, define getting paid. I don't take money from her, lol. I'm her boyfriend, but I'm kind of like her manager too, and I enjoy doing the promoting and bookings.

Comment

Originally posted by CourtneyDayFan
                          Well that depends, define getting paid. I don't take money from her, lol. I'm her boyfriend, but I'm kind of like her manager too, and I enjoy doing the promoting and bookings.
                          Ah no wonder your a fan! well your a lucky guy shes very attractrive.

Someone will have to tell me how it goes ill be out of town during the shows premiere. And i want objectionable reviews people!

Comment

Originally posted by CourtneyDayFan
                            Explains alot. LoLz. So I'm guessing you definately get paid. ::Cough:: Naw I'm just kidding. Hey if you do her booking and stuff, email me knghtryde@yahoo.com. Does she do appearances in NorCal. We've been comtemplating getting someone to drive at an NCDA event.

Comment

Working...
                            X