ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Gushi vs. Sam, Alex/Bryan Crash & More Laguna Seca (VIDEO CLIPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill try to get a hold of ken and ask him about you, but it'll be little tough around this time since he'll be practicing and working on his car alot for the event in houston at the end of the month. plus school just ended and i havent been around as much. if you really want to see him you can always stop by the shop....

Comment

AtroRX7 is on to something. I noticed while watching the vid that both the GTO and the Viper almost always use the feint drift exclusivley. I know they both come from a rally, ice racing background. This could be the reason that they are losing the close races. By the way not that I could do even that good but part of the sport is to watch the guys connect drifts and utilize the different types of drifts throughout the run. Also they are suppose to follow the racing lines around the track. When using the feint the drivers were way off the racing line.

Comment

I thought everyone feints? Do the D1 drivers feint alot? Also, when they tandem, they're allowed to kinda grip when they pass right (when Gushi passes the GTO). Also, when KT said that thing about rougher tandem tactics such as pushing people off the road, he wasn't kidding lol! That was pure genius on Gushi's part. How many horses is his 240 pushing BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
          I thought everyone feints? Do the D1 drivers feint alot? Also, when they tandem, they're allowed to kinda grip when they pass right (when Gushi passes the GTO). Also, when KT said that thing about rougher tandem tactics such as pushing people off the road, he wasn't kidding lol! That was pure genius on Gushi's part. How many horses is his 240 pushing BTW?
          Fixmer said aproximately 250 hp, its mostly stock with a s15 turbo and better cooling and fuel upgrades no doubt.

Comment

I read that article in the Drifting mag and didnt think anything of it. He said his whole family supports him and he has been going into the desert and drifting. I wish my parents supported me. He is an inspiration to all. He doesnt even have his license I thought that most driving events have it manditory for you to have a license.

Comment

man i'm almost positive this is why ken has been my fav for a while.. i love seein him perform well.. and yes inspirational he is..ken does a really good job of holding his line.. . and as far as hp goes.. the modified flier from atl said 314 i think.. i know it was 3 sumthin

Comment

Working...
              X