ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Gushi vs. Sam, Alex/Bryan Crash & More Laguna Seca (VIDEO CLIPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Gushi vs. Sam, Alex/Bryan Crash & More Laguna Seca (VIDEO CLIPS)

NOTE: These URL's will change within about 24-72 hours

DOWNLOAD INSTUCTIONS:
    (RIGHT-CLICK on the Trailer link and Select "SAVE TARGET AS")

Alex Pheiffer (Team R-SR Honda S2000) vs. Bryan Norris (Team JIC Nissan 350Z)
    http://driftingvideoclipscom.sitepro...BrianCrash.wmv

Tanner Foust (Jasper Performance Toyota Supra Turbo) vs. Rhys Millen (Team RMR Pontiac GTO)
    http://driftingvideoclipscom.sitepro...Tanner-Rys.wmv

Ken Gushi (Team Rotora) vs. Samuel Hubinette (Lateral G Racing/Mopar Dodge Viper
    http://driftingvideoclipscom.sitepro...et/Sam-Ken.wmv

Laguna Seca FINALS
    http://driftingvideoclipscom.siteprotect.net/Final.wmv

thanks man!!!!!! now i have something to look forward to at the end of the day

Comment

thank you so much for finally posting up a vid of the crash.. i didnt see the "kick" though

Comment

man that 17 year old kid is good. kinda makes you think, does it really take that much skill or just alot of guts... good videos thanks!!!

Comment

It takes ALOT of practice

Comment

yea age is not a factor in this. it was jus lot's of practice the only factor of age, in this case, is that he's pretty young....

Comment

he's been driving since he was like 9 (according to him).. so he's been driving for a while.. i think he said he started drifting when he was 13 or something..

Comment

Kenshiro has been drifting for longer then most the people on this board and im pretty sure hes a better driver than basically everyone on this board. Yes drifting takes some serious skill, but it also takes a lot of commitment and a lot of SEAT TIME!

Comment

Hey guys....Ken has really been driving as long as he said he has , I know this because I go to school with him.....and he has been drifting since around the age of 13

Comment

so you're telling me if i start drifting now i can be as good as him by the time i'm 16. lol. (13 right now and already can drive stickshift) I mean i already go out and ride on touges.

Comment

well......i dont know if you'll be as good as Kenshiro, because it takes serious commitment and a lot of practice. Ken was practicing almost every weekend with his dad in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by pokeraddict86
                        well......i dont know if you'll be as good as Kenshiro, because it takes serious commitment and a lot of practice. Ken was practicing almost every weekend with his dad in the desert.
                        lol i was kidding.

Comment

That is cool.

Sam use alot of inertia (correct me if i spell wrong) drift.

Comment

Originally posted by pokeraddict86
                            Hey guys....Ken has really been driving as long as he said he has , I know this because I go to school with him.....and he has been drifting since around the age of 13
                            yea he has been driftin since the age of 13 when papa gushi used to take him out to drive. the guy knows a damn lot bout cars cuz of the family mechanic business. o btw i used to go to school with him before he went to gab..

Comment

Driveing at 2

A freind of mine has done stunt driving with rhys millen a few times.
                              Acording to him, rhys has been driving since he was 2.
                              Last edited by shmately350z; 05-23-2004, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X