DRIFTING Comes To TELEVISION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D1misser
    I hope this gets canceled, drifting isn't even gonna be cool anymore, its gonna turn into nascar/rice... well it already has... hopefully people realize it takes commitment and forget about it..
    I cant dissagree more. Im not into drifting because its unknown or cool. I dont think its cool because its some kind of shady secretive thing either. I do fear drifting will become like nascar, but only because of money involved in the teams not media coverage. A half an hour show on spike tv on saturday morning is hardly mainstream.

Lets watch the show and deside if its good before fearing it.

Comment

hmmm... yea i guess your right... i just dont like going to beverly hills for a party(dont ask) and seeing a guy drive buy in a blue 240(S14 shell) thats completely utterly riced out, blue head lights, pink parking li8ghts viper style racing stripe... he drove buy a group of kids and some kid was like ill give you 20 bucks to drift this turn... im just sick of seeing stupid people getting into drifting. i guess a free half hour option video magazine(kinda) will be nice.

Comment

about time!!! America needs more drifting lets show the young ones the art of drifting and make them want to go out and drift!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get more drifting!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it, thanks for the great news!!!! (a tear of joy is flooding my eye)

Comment

I wish i had cable, i wanna watch that. Oh and plus i wanna watch the JGTC session also on Speed Channel this year.

Comment

someone tape it, save it on their PC and share it on KazaaLite for me

Comment

courtneydayfan, are you courtney?? common be honest...
              it would be cool if it is you...

Comment

wen is this show gonna start airing

Comment

july 3rd was it?

Comment

someone posted a min flat for a download. Thats weak haha!

crisfromda909 post

mine
                    Attached Files

Comment

the show is going to blow. Apparently companies in the industry will only get featured if they pay Redline for advertising. Which means, companies like HKS, Apexi, Kei Office, Top Secret, VeilSide, Rotara, etc... will not have features of thier involvement cause they might not want to pay, when it normally comes for free from Options.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                        the show is going to blow. Apparently companies in the industry will only get featured if they pay Redline for advertising. Which means, companies like HKS, Apexi, Kei Office, Top Secret, VeilSide, Rotara, etc... will not have features of thier involvement cause they might not want to pay, when it normally comes for free from Options.
                        Hello APC sponsorship

Comment

Well...drifting has been around for about like 30 years...I don't think the show will make it "uncool", but I don't think it will be a fad anytime soon...

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool to see it on TV, finally, but be prepared to pay more money for our beloved 240's, 86's, and fc's
                            due to the rising "drift" scene. I can't even find an hachi for under 2,500 anymore! (good thing I bought my 240 when they were still cheap! 1,100!)

Comment

Originally posted by 5Z S13
                              Hello APC sponsorship
                              This is 'not' true. Sure...media requires $$ to run, but I can tell you right now Discount or Falken hasnt chipped in and I can guarantee you'll see us there.

Im not so sure what the big deal is with putting this on TV. Corporate America..bla bla. Some of you may want this to stay low key...but we are already way past that. TV isnt going to change the demographics, just increase exposure. Whats wrong with some more noobs comin to see what its all about. DVDs are widely available, whats wrong with tv interviews, coverage, and additional press? Nothing in my book.

Comment

Its all good guys. When noobs crash, they wont want to continue. So, theyll stick to drag racing.

Comment

Working...
                                X