• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPER STREET (SR20DET & KA24DE Feature) November Issue

Super Street update!

SUPER STREET SR20DET & KA24DE Feature in the November Issue
    -Pumping up the SR20DET
    -How many different SR20DET's are there?
    -Clip Tips
    -KA24DE: Weak Sister?

Yea Super Street actually made a good issue this time around. I order YOU all to pick this issue of Super Street!

Comment

hrm...super streets up on that...

I guess they really are the next civic.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
        hrm...super streets up on that...

I guess they really are the next civic.
        my thoughts exactly

Comment

That's not even the best part. That 350Z in there with the SR20 is insane. Almost 400 rwhp, plus weight savings and better distribution. I think I may saw apart the HKS intake on my Supra and seam-weld it back together like that. And then the blue NSX is almost as cool! The Volk TE-37's are truly the god of all wheels. This only leaves one question: Which would you take, the Signal 350 or the Top Secret 350?

Comment

grrrr i still haven't gotten my issue how long has it been since it's been out?

Comment

I've read it. Waste of time. If you are a 240 fan, you'll know everything it the article already. Its stuff that has been featured in Sport Compact Car for the past 2 years i.e. Sr swap and id info. The prototype "disco potato" turbo was on Dave's S-13, and super street just now writing about it. At least they gave the KA its due.

Comment

That's so hurt! When Chris and Tony did the SR into Chris's Z, Forsberg still worked/drove for Signal. Tony and him were making bets with the Signal mechanics (who didn't help) that the car would run first try. They were clowning on the stupid Gaijin who would try putting an SR into a Z. Why would you? BAM, wassup now, b!tches?!

Now what, they went to their Z showcar and did what Chris and Tony did. Not saying that Topics is the only guy allowed to have an SR into Z, but its just ironic that Signal made fun of them for it, and now look....

Comment

i actually like the nov. issue. i like the little pwer grid, lets you see what the different tuners recommend- but there is typo.on the G-dimensions they have two boost controllers and a HKS POWER FC computer. i didn't know hks made the power fc WTF?

Comment

Working...
                  X