ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a public service announcement: civics STILL dont drift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a public service announcement: civics STILL dont drift.

http://www.dtmxchange.com/destroypreview.mpg

wait until the very end. kickass video over all too.

I got a copy of Mischief Destroy and I don't remember seeing the civic crashing part... where in the dvd was it?

Comment

yeah I seen that one cool but kinda boring. They just took video and sold what I'm sure everyone of us has done at one time or another. 'Cept for the gumball 3000, I can't afford the 10 G entry fee.

Comment

The Civic 'drifting' is at the very beginning of the movie. I wanted to watch the chaos again but it wouldnt let me go back on the dvd player.

Comment

Fuk gumball.

Comment

I wanted to see what it looked like crashed.There iis no way his fmic survived the crash.

Comment

haha

im with chas gumball = weaksauce

only good thing was the drifting part where they couldnt even drift

and the skyline was okeedokee

Comment

Give me 125000, and ill build a car faster then any of those gumball cars. Its just a bunch of rich guys who dont know how to drive. The best drivers were in the slowest car.

Comment

yeah there are alot better videos out there that wipes its balls on that gumball video... just a bunch of guys with too much money...there is a 650HP+ EK Civic HB and a 700HP civic coupe here that is still a streetable cars that will wax almost anything in that video.... race from 50-200? hehe ...but back to the orignal post... for drifting lets keep FF stuff at home kids

Comment

don't tell me you'd miss out on the chance to get some one on one with some playboy playmates and roast the balls of some idiots with too much cash flow. I'd love to build a copy of that 20B
                    hachi in that option video and kill that F50.

Comment

Originally posted by baboon's a$$
                      don't tell me you'd miss out on the chance to get some one on one with some playboy playmates and roast the balls of some idiots with too much cash flow. I'd love to build a copy of that 20B
                      hachi in that option video and kill that F50.
                      Id like to see you try.. i like watching the gumball races because some of the rich guys are crazy... theres gonna be a video coming out soon of the 242MPH run of a Koniesegg (sp?) on texas streets... so whoever calls that weaksauce can suck a nut...

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                        The Civic 'drifting' is at the very beginning of the movie. I wanted to watch the chaos again but it wouldnt let me go back on the dvd player.
                        Sorry but that's actually a minivan. But the end "drifting" is pretty fun how he whips it backa nd then..well the cracshing part's not funny.

Comment

nice vid.....i like the civic in the pole at the end....

about gumball.. its like this thing i saw on speedvision (yes, i know its is the speed channel now, but this was a while back) it was a supercar rally...they had cars there like the pugeot feline, thats a 10 million dollar car..... damn rich bastards.....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                            nice vid.....i like the civic in the pole at the end....

about gumball.. its like this thing i saw on speedvision (yes, i know its is the speed channel now, but this was a while back) it was a supercar rally...they had cars there like the pugeot feline, thats a 10 million dollar car..... damn rich bastards.....
                            yeah i saw that rally it had nothing but rare concept and expensive *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars, but yeah all this talk about weaksauce is pretty pathetic especially that one comment towards an incredible machine like a ferrari f50.

Comment

Originally posted by smileydrifter
                              especially that one comment towards an incredible machine like a ferrari f50.
                              didn't say anything about the f50 just that I wish I could build a car that could beat the pants off of the driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X