How to build a V35 GTR :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to build a V35 GTR :)

I was thinking with the new I35 getting an awd option and setting on the same platform as the new Z and G35 coupe, that you could build a GTR with stock parts. Take one G35 Coupe, add the blower from a Nissan Frontier and an I35 sedan Awd System. Now you have a 400hp, 4wd Nissan Coupe, with emission legal parts already available. You could also just drop in the 4.5L Infinity V8 in. Anyone else think the new i35 4wd sedan is forshadowing a GTR?

Not exactly sure what the I35 is, however I do know that the R34 GTR drive train is almost drop in for the 350z. There is a company over here (US) doing it for someone in texas. I forget the name of the company but can look them up. Pretty well respected father and son company.

Comment

I35 is the Nissan Skyline Sedan in Japan, 350Z is the Fairlady, and I think the G35 is the Skyline 350 GT.

Comment

The G35 is like a GTS version of the Skyline. The new GTR is suppose to have a 480hp V6 since the RB26 got killed due to emissions. I belive that the AWD options in the cars you listed arn't the ATTESA AWD system found in GTR and GTS-4 Skylines. Also, I found out that the new GTR has a turbo anti-lag system that apparently when the throttle is lifted, an electric motor kicks in and drives the turbine.

Comment

sweet

Comment

I know the FX45 has attessa because they advertise it on TV as having it so that's what I was wondering. If that's the new GTR then it absoulutely sux style wise. The R34 is a work of art. Plus I don't think the new v6 will be the 1000 hp monster we're used to, but who knows. Just wish it looked better, but the electric motor anti-lag sounds sweet though.

Comment

hehe, I like rally style anti lag where it sounds badass. But thats cool. That looks like it will be a sweet ride. Wish I could afford one.

Comment

yea the body style doesnt appeal to me as the gtr34 does

Comment

Its just a CONCEPT.

Usually the production version is hardly similar to its concept version.

I dont like the style and i dont like the fact its V6. They should've kept it inline 6.

Oh well... If that becomes production, that means the price of GT-R R34 MIGHT go down.. just like the R32 and R33

I dont care if i have an OLD 99 GT-R R34 V-Spec.

thats hella fine with me

Comment

Many concept cars are really ugly. This one is no exception. I hope they never build one that looks that stupid.

I personally think the Skylines will never be as cool if they start bringing them to the US. The GTR as we know it is dead.

Comment

The frontier doesnt use the same 6cyl motor.

Comment

VQ30DETT? A smaller twin turbo 350z motor. Thought they didnt like the open deck design

Comment

Working...
                        X