Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S14 Breakdown Pics for new build up

haha.. 007 car as in terms of ME..

Ok.. Bought the car in December harmless enough.. 700 Dollar Wine Red S14 Zenki Qs Manual. Pretty cheap and clean body except for a small scratch on the drivers side rear Quarter.

Went to pick up the car.. with a Wrecker of course. . . No gas, Battery Dead.. and then finally get this thing running but I could care a ****in less. caues the fuker is a NA BEAST.. lol.. talked about HARD to get started.. but once started had to floor it just to get the car moving.. haha.. looks like FUN.

Shoot to last week and need to get the car inspected BEFORE the changes occur.. well.. compression test put cyl 1 and 3 at almost ZERO .. hahahahaa.. so now gotta do some creative thinking. .

Now, Feb 28 decided to pull the engine and take out all the ****.. relocate the batter and the fuse box to INSIDE the car.. all AC stuff is comming out and broke down to get painted Black in the bay area.

SO, stop my babbleing and pics

get to my friends shop Nice and early.. had to wake up at 7:30am and drive 2 hours and 30bucks in tolls just to get there.. 7:30 EARLY?? :?
    thats right ****ers.. on my day off i get up earlier than my work days.. work day i get up about 11:00

Cause we are some Lazy asses and didnt want to PUSH this ****er like 20 feet to the garage.. fired that ****er up and drove it.. haha
    GOD i hate that color

working by myself just pulling out some **** .. Gonna grap that Q SR20DE throttle body and slap it on my new engine.. is a little bigger than stock DET

Gotta thank Linds for his FMIC location.. looks like I will have the same idea going on mine.. extra protection for my *aggressive* type driving.. haha

Slowly the parts accumilate on the ground.. haha

Got tired and said.. **** take off the damn bonnet buddy.. so you can stand while you work.

Finally, Had some space where the lift was and moved the car iin

Once everything was ready to get pulled.. Everyone comes to support the pull.. Have to thank Furukawa and Mike with some help get some Misc parts off. Also a BIG thanks for the SANDWHICH !!

Dont eat super spicy Tacos before you pull the engine.. really Burns your *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! :screwy:

Furukawa looking to see where its cought.. Me pointing OVER THERE YOU ****ING BLIND JAP.. haha

AAAHHH comming out nicely now

Me yelling *get that piece of **** out of here*

Mike having a ZEN moment !!

GOD.. can i really put this back together??

Well, Gotta say the bay is pretty clean... but more stuff is on its way out..

And it goes without fail.. GOTTA HAVE THE IN THE BAY PIC.. trying to kill all the bugs in the bay!!

Well, thats it for issue ONE of the Making of the 007 Car.. haha Only had one day to work on this so.. my next couple days off will be back down there for more action!!
    Last edited by Poweredby007; 03-28-2005, 07:53 PM.

007 March 14 UPDATED PICS

Well.. Got some updates from this weekend working on my car!
    Pretty tired.. after a late night game of Grand theft auto.. and getting up early to work on the project. .. To start off

The Engine Bay harness was taken apart and it all fit through the hole into the interior of the car

As you can see here its all going through there.. Working on exactly where I will send the wires back through.. Gonna keep the fuses in the dash area and just extend the starter and lights ect..

Damn that was not as bad as I thought but not all that fun either!! haha

In order to get all the stuff out of the engine bay i had to pull the dash and take the heater and aircon out.

Here you can see the unit out.. THIS SUXS!!! hahaha

After moving all the little caps and hard lines.. I am finally done.. haha damn I hope i can put this back together.. haha A couple of the hard lines I just unbolted and moved to the side.. No need to take them all the way out

Taping all the **** up so I can wash the bay.. oil is a BIATCH to clean.. haha

Ok.. I was looking for a pretty good engine.. and I took too long to call back my friend so he could BUY the one I wanted... SOOOO.. my other friend at the shop has this 2.2L engine that was JUST overhauled and I broke down and bought the engine as is.. No turbine / harness/ computer.. I dont need them anyway.. but the engine was 130,000 yen. DAMN.. going to get the engine looked at this week.. and putting in my Tomei Cams, Tomei HG, and Tomei RAS.. haha.

rou ou ou rou oh ou ou .. POWER TOOLS!! IM TIM ALLEN.. GRRRR

**** YEA!! cant go with out some problems.. the 2 bolts holding the lower part of the front fender were mad stripped and tried torching them and all.. NO DICE.. TIME TO CUT!! yea looks at those sparks.. yea yea yea

Well,.. I took 30min to sand down.. PART of ONE strut tower bar.. and I said **** THIS.. this is going to the bankinya.. paint shop.. This week.. the shop will drill out a hole in the core support so I can fit the Kouki lights and will get painted black.. They are pretty busy so may take 2 weeks.. engine will get worked on.

After that gotta put it back together to get shaken.. then take the interior back out for the rest of the prep. ALOT of work
    Last edited by Poweredby007; 03-14-2005, 09:48 AM. Reason: updated pics

Comment

oh u lucky bastard

how much did u get it for?

Comment

you lucky monkey...700 for a s14...nice post ups....keep us updated

Comment

wow i guess it would help if i read more...

Comment

that is awsome! I like how you are throwing everything inside the car! keeping the engine bay clean is key. I couldnt figure out where I wanted the fuse box. I was going to put mine in side as well. but I just located it under drivers side corner like where the battery would be. and made a aluminum box so no water can touch it.

But let me know how you put the wiring inside. very interested in doing this

keep up the killer work

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Ok.. once again.. went to kumamoto on my weekend to do my part time job.. haha

Off my car goes to the paint shop.. I really should say a TENT in the middle of a field!! haha.. but they do good work..
                I should have JUST the engine bay painted and finished by this saturday!
                they are in the middle of putting a RB26 into a 1980s president.. haha

Took the Dash out of my BLACK car so i could get at the engine harness easier!

Cant forget to pull out my IMPUL gauges to go in the new car

Engine harness almost out!

VOOWALA OUT

Dont forget the 3 core Rad and my Toyota HIDs

DIF REMOVAL 101

Put on lift

Remove TOP nut for refilling and air for fast and easy drian of OLD oil

Pictured here with plug removed

Then remove the bottom for draining.. Look how CLEAN that oil is :shake:

Note the difference in the plugs The one on the left is the TOP plug
                The one on the Right is the bottom plug fixed with a Magnet ...
                Why? well.. if your dif is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up or going bad ONE indication would be shards of metal stuck to this magnet.. mine.. very fine sluge at most :thumbup:

Unbolt the propeller shaft WITH side brake engaged

at the same time unbolt the drive shafts from the output shafts
                Note: to reach all the bolts you will have to release the brake and turn one of the wheel to rotate the shaft.

If you notice here the sway bar wil get in the way of the dif dropping down.. you DONT need to remove it.. I unbolted the bolts to the sway bar on the body of the car only.. NOT the LCA.. and it droped enough

all the propeller shaft bolts and drive shaft.. keep these in a safe place

unplug this sucker and unbolt the nut .. *NOTE* this bolt is double nutted.. hahaha.. double nutted.. hahaahaha anyway

OMG I cant get it out.. WHAT WILL I DO!!!

Drop the 2 back member bolts WITH a mission/dif stand holding the dif up

YES.. much better

unbolt the 2 front bolts holding the DIF on .. BOOM DONE

Had to pull out my engine and mission from the black car also

wow... look at that sexy clutch.. ORC URAS 409D special.. haha SINGLE plate. using the clutch and mission from the Ks Silvia!!

Well.. that was yet another busy weekend.. next week only have ONE day off but will start putting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* BACK into the new car... YEPPIE!!

Comment

this thread is awsome, please keep posting!

Comment

how much are those IMPUL gauges and where could i find them? (if only in japan that's not a problem.......i have a friend who could get them for me)

Late,
                    Daniel

Comment

woaah, it's areally nice thread!
                      really interesting and really goot for DIY removals etc...;]]

keep up the good work!!

cheers, adam

Comment

hello

hey my friends and i are planning to head back to japan the summer of 06 where are u located and where is that car dealer u pictured! thanks for any help..
                        Riley

Comment

Nice car, I seen the same pics on another froum, where you posted them. I also I've seen some videos of you drifting..very very good, at Sekai Hills.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214390

Comment

The rims on the s14 are almost more ghetto than the rims on that tow truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
                              Nice car, I seen the same pics on another froum, where you posted them. I also I've seen some videos of you drifting..very very good, at Sekai Hills.

thanks for the compliment!! I still have a LONG way to go with my driving.. but Im getting there..

IMPUL gauges CAME on the black car that I had originally bought.. so.. I have NO idea

Where in japan.. KYUSHU.. south island of japan.. south BIG island.. in fukuoka..

for people wanting to check out my vids

PLEASE right click and save as.. this is not hosted on my site

In car of me
                              http://www.vosko.net/media/ziptied/In_Car_PWDBY007.mpg

first time ever running backwards at sekia
                              http://www.vosko.net/media/ziptied/D...e_PWDBY007.mpg

Comment

Working...
                              X