The nicest evo picture ive seen so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nicest evo picture ive seen so far

i dunno its weird i was looking at this pic for like an hour streight i feel weird but this pic is really bad a$$

I Once had this video of a Evo 8 drifting on a european racetrack. I downloaded if off this site so, if you search for you ull probably find it.

Comment

?

did the guy flip the evo cuz ive seen that one ...it was preatty hard to watch

Comment

Yeah...It is, and i think i should send yo ua pm rather then post on this thread. It is kinda just takin up useful space

Comment

Originally posted by 2-Tone-Drift
          i dunno its weird i was looking at this pic for like an hour streight i feel weird but this pic is really bad a$$
          If I recall correctly, this is a picture taken in GT4's Photo Mode. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Come on man...post it up...I've never seen an evo flip before lol =P.

Comment

Originally posted by AuspeX
              If I recall correctly, this is a picture taken in GT4's Photo Mode. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.
              you are wrong. ive seen this pic waaaaaaaay before GT4 was out or even talked about. theres a wallpaper size of it somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                you are wrong. ive seen this pic waaaaaaaay before GT4 was out or even talked about. theres a wallpaper size of it somewhere...
                yeah its like a picture Mitsu had on their brochures and online of the Evo

i'm sure u can find it on google, the wallpaper size that is

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                  Oh, ok, I guess I never saw it before GT4 came out and just assumed. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by AuspeX
                    I don't think so. Look into the interior of the car. You can see the red seats all too well.

Comment

http://www.supercars.net/wallpaper/wallpaper6.html

look there
                      first wallpaper
                      available in 800 600 and 1024 768
                      enjoy

Comment

thats a pic from the intro of a game called battel gear 3

Comment

this pic was a wallpaper...i had it way before gt4...

Comment

?

man battle gear is a bad a$$ game

Comment

Working...
                            X