Check out the latest s14 creation from Pp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the latest s14 creation from Pp

This car is a 96 SE with nismo sides and front and greddy rear valences. The color is championship white with platinum pearl and house of color smoke flake in the clear. the door handles were shaved and the rear center taillight was painted. i wanted some opnions cause im always looking to see what people like and think is sick. The color is hard to tell but it sparkles like a mofo. thanks for checkin it out.

-Tim

P.S If your in nor cal im looking to get a crew toghther for the summer, i already have about 4 240s and about 5 other cars, so let me know if your intrested.

Honestly i don't like the way those side skirts look. The paint is a little extravagant too. But it's your car, do what you like.

- peace

Comment

looks real nice m8, but that kit doesnt suit..

Comment

Extravagent paint = Ultra JDM TYTE. I saw a 5-600 hp Soarer and a 180sx when I was in Japan with crazy sparkly paint. O and they were street drifting too.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
          Extravagent paint = Ultra JDM TYTE. I saw a 5-600 hp Soarer and a 180sx when I was in Japan with crazy sparkly paint. O and they were street drifting too.
          Ya, its gettin common to see drifters with nice paintjobs here n there now
          saw a beautiful soarer that was candy red w/sparkles and an awsome JZX110 that was pink w/sparkles
          seems like everything is in reverse for japan and the states
          The states are gettin hit with the boro style and everyone thinks bright colors and chrome are ricey and uncool when its kinda the other way around in japan(ofcouse we still love the boro style here too tho )

Comment

I like it. I got the same sides, my paint is a little different but I think it looks good.

Here's mine.

And an action shot or 2.

ODC baby all the way.

Comment

thats sick, it actaully isnt my car it was a customers but i just liked it because its eye catching. But thanks for all the input, i am thinking of doing a 2 tone theme on my s14.5 of black and silver with a black roof like the msports cars but i cant commit to it. lemme know what everyone thinks and if you have any good 2 tone pics. peace.

-Tim

Comment

Working...
              X