Piner's Hellica Drift slut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piner's Hellica Drift slut

Well i finnally got the pics off my computer and i have even uploaded a video of the beast
    http://media.putfile.com/RA65Piner

and here are the pics

as you can see its a POS to the core lol

you cant see it in these pics but thats actually metalic grey.... i DK either

as you can see its missing a few things

and there it is THE MEGA SIDE PIPE EXHAUST!!

El mego gutto and my custom battery relocation (read i ran out of cable )

El mego gutto dos

Thats my fathers motor home next to the hellica funny they have the same engine...
    ohh yeah im missing a fender = WEIGHT REDUCTION HAHAHAH

last but not least, the final peice in the hellica puzzel the skull YAY!

well its ugly as sin but i like it.

Please let us know if you ever drive that thing in Southern California so I know when to stay offa the road!!

Comment

I don't feel so bad about my car bieng ghetto anymore.

yikes.

Comment

I've driven with failing electric systems, I've driven cars that the wheels have fallen off, I've driven cars with malfunctioning wastegates. I've driven cars that ping at idle, and I've driven cars that have been so structurally tweeked that you end up just crabing down the road. I've blown engines and I've had brakes fail on me, I've wired cars drunk at midnight, and on more than one ocassion I've been in a burning automobile.

And looking at your car makes me glad that there are tech inspections at events.

Comment

jesus christ. that is the ghetto-ist thing ive ever seen. i hope they paid you to take that away.

Comment

hmmm... Celica sorta rhymes with Sell-the-car

Comment

hahah youve never taken a ride in it... Its a visreal experience plus i got the car for free and it is a hell of alot of fun

It runs perfect and drives and drifts fine it just looks horrible and that is the point... haha

Im actually start entering this thing in car shows soon. as soon as i get the cardboard wing finished
              Last edited by Piner; 08-18-2005, 08:57 AM.

Comment

used and abused....

i'm gonna use a family guy quote for this one :
                "so is there any tread left or would it be like pitchin a hotdog in a hallway?"

Comment

you guys just dont seem to get it the car is a joke.

I got it for free and it was in bad shape i got it running it has new shocks the suspention is in good shape its only got 60K miles on it the brakes are increadable.

I built this car to show everyone that you cant judge a car by the outside
                  and you dont need a buttload of aftermarket parts and money to drift

Comment

ya its cherry........you herd about the PoS vershons right

Comment

You gentlemen have to excuse Piner. Us keys folks sometimes stay as far away from the thinking box as possible

I have taken a ride in the "sell your car" and although I feared for my life, I was impressed at what the car could be capable of. The brakes are amazing, and gets sideways easily.

Piner....... get the car in better shape, PLEASE move the battery to the rear, and find the body panels. If by some small chance you passed a tech or bribed the inspector with some cash, the car would fall apart if you crashed.

Comment

I say way to go! Gotta love bashing on beaters, no greater fun than beating the tar out of a car that has no sense of worth to you.

+1 for the battery moval...if only for safety. I'd had to have acid dump all over me in a crash. Plus, those things actually can expode at times...violently. Better safe than screaming "my eyes, my eyes...oh god it burns!" lol.

or a quote from another lovable cartoon, the Simpsons, "The goggles, they do nothing!"

Comment

You know the that thought never occured to me i just wanted to get weight out of the front end since all the weight is now in the front

yeah the passenger's seatbelt was inopperable at the time thats why passengers fear for their lives plus it sounds just evil with the side pipe

Comment

You should start the Tetnus (Sp) drift team.

Or paint tetnus drift on the side of the car.

Comment

actually is has WTF? painted all over it now with
                              Will drift for food with a crying skull and cross bones

Comment

Working...
                              X