RS*R Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS*R Supra

what do you think of the RS*R Supra? My personal opinion is it looks cool as hell..but..all it has is exhaust =\ .....I think thats kinda lame, could have at least done a small upgrade on the turbo size, some fuel management..maybe some new filters....but..alas it only has an RS*R exhaust..

haha yeah u right...but it is RSR after all, they arent exactly a bigtime parts/tuning company...so i guess they wanted to keep it simple for their needs....since htey dont really make much. too bad the potential of da supra is gone since htey used it...they shoulda used a sumptin lesser...but who knows, maybe they will do it up later?

im sure those drivers have faster cars they drive that are their own, and have driven better cars...like the HKS or JUN Supras....mmmmm!

Comment

yea, kazu hayashida is very skilled tho... he doesnt need any mods on his ride to drift.. this shows skill...

Comment

very true..

Comment

i like it

Comment

does RS*R make quality stuff? Ive heard that their springs are top notch... I was thinking of getting a set of coilovers made by them... are they comparable to JIC, HKS, CUSCO?

Comment

Yo are you guys insane!?!? RS*R is the one of the original Tuning Houses from Japan! That company help to Pioneer this industry. And Dude that supra was stock other than the exhaust which you guys noted, but nothing was said about the sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* Ti 2000 springs and i*Shock full-coilovers, both utilize titanium springs for weight reduction, or the i*stabi sway bars that are adjustable, Dude RS*R even has a line of L.S.D. due out sometime soon. Look at there website, because I think you guys are missing the bigger picture.
              Last edited by slide; 06-16-2003, 08:54 AM.

Comment

yea

Um actually drift induced, it is true...they were a major starting point in this age...they went chapter 11 a couple years back and are come back now...oh and mr orida kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*!

Comment

There sway bars have major pimp factor. There center adjusting so you dont have to pull the bar off to tighten or loosen it. Just turn the knob. Yeah, check out RS*R they have some nice stuff.

Statik

Comment

ONETIME..

my friend asked me to install his full exhaust from downpipe... o man, POWER!!! you can really feel tha difference... o, btw, tha car was a stock (except full intake piping and bov) eclipse gs-x

Comment

Working...
                    X