X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rc dori dori video

enjoy. It's pretty long

click here

thats so kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* i loved how he was talking LOL he runs into the other dude and says sorry lol

Comment

Aren't those just like HPI electro cars with special wheels/tires?

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
        thats so kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* i loved how he was talking LOL he runs into the other dude and says sorry lol
        you mean when the fd3s ran into the parked mini nomuken skyline?

Comment

I need to get me one of those!

Comment

Those where HPI Sprint chassis with what looked like a Rc rim with the tire bead glued on but the rest of the tire cut off, connected to a piece of plactice pipe for the tire. Im gonna try that on my car I have like hundreds of dollars worth of mods when all i needed was sum pvc tires

Comment

there actually pretty cheap,using thos plastic wheels so drift,but still it kicked @$$

Comment

Nice Vid

Nice video, I want one of these RC cars know, you know how much they are going to cost?

Comment

You can pretty much drift with any chassis as long as it's 4wd. Electric tape wrapped around the tires works well too. A cheap 4wd car to start out with is the TL01 tamiya chassis. The kit starts at about 80 bucks, 39 bucks for a decent speed controller, 20 bucks for a battery, and 39 bucks for a radio w/ reciever. So it's not too bad. The chassis that these guys were using was the hpi RS4 pro 2 chassis. Using the pvc pipe set-up as demonstrated by these guys, rc cars do slower, more elegant drifts. I prefer using electric tape on my micro rs4 -high speed power over style drifts.

Yokomo is coming out with a line of 'drift king' products if you haven't already heard. They will have the drift tires, phat as wheels, and detailed drift bodies. Also, they are going to have their own chassis which is almost identical to their touring car series. I'd imagine that the upgrades for the yokomo drift chassis to be expensive. The HPI stuff and tamiya are just as good for drifting because you can tune out the ride height, damper on springs, toe, camber, and gear ratios.

For you RC enthusiasts, there is a new RC drift forum if you're interested. It's www.rcdrift.com

it's only been up for a couple of days.

Comment

No its an HPI sprint. My friend has one i work on it like everyday for him i think i know wat it looks like.

Comment

and i would like to say i can do REAL drifts with my own RC car without having to use tape, sand, or anyother unrealistic methods.. its all about suspension and tire setup

Comment

Nice vid. luv the Skyline. Prefer mah Micro over Sprint though

Comment

hah.so it is a sprint, that's funny. I'd rather drift with my micro too. What is your problem mrod, you have quite an ego problem, cool guy. I could drift without tape but using my 10 scale with a nice tourquey pinion and a superstock truck motor. Then again, I'd rather drift my real car.

By the way, since you work on the sprint so damn much(or observe), what upgrades fit it? would the pro 2 or pro 3 upgrades work such as ball diffs or servo mounts and so forth?

Comment

i found a tamiya with an r30 body..either that or r31...the only one ive found in ebina...but theres a place near Studio alice that has a Little Garage...i might have to check it out...is it actually wortht he money you put into it?

Comment

We only put on new suspension, tires, and motor. Dont have enough money to experiment with pro 3 parts. U dont need them anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X