D1 Car Wanted! (Chris Forsberg)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Car Wanted! (Chris Forsberg)

Hey everyone, I have been going through a lot of ridiculousness to get ready for the D1 US vs Japan but things are not going to well. My S15 has been gone since Formula D Irwindale and will not be coming back. The v8 z will not be ready because of a lack of budget, and the sr powered z was supposed to be here today but I just found out that the shipping company has not even left New Jersey yet!

So I am writing to anyone that may know of a person or company that has a D1 ready car available for this weekend. I am a licensed driver and would really like to take part in the competition this weekend. Please post any info on cars available or email me at chris@driftalliance.com

Thanks
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

falken won't let u use the g35 or the fd.. hmm..

good luck..

Comment

There is no chance of the z arriving in time? Is anybody at the competition allowed to let you use their car?

Comment

Jeez. I can't believe that noone can come up with a vehicle? Couldn't someone let you co-drive with them? There's no chance of you going against them in the finals, right, since it's Japan vs. USA?

That sucks, Chris, wish I knew someone that could help you out.

Comment

if papa gushi is driving the WRX, then that leaves the green 240 available.

Also, ross is driving his personal car, so the rotary power RX7 is MIA.

Taka / hiro might have cars around....

Comment

Good luck Chris. Hope you find a car in time.

Comment

My friends got a 91' S13 he'll let you borrow.

Under the hood: SR20DET (black top),Blitz BOV,Koyo Radiator,Bltiz FMIC,downpipe,Nur-spec racing exhuast,Nismo motor mounts, tranmission mount, RPS street max clutch, Sard FPR (uninstalled),walbro fuel 255lph pump

Suspension: Tein super drift, Kazama rear upper control arms,Tanabe drift spec sway bars, rear solid subframe mounts.

Interior: Defi guages (boost,water temp,oil pres.) Defi Link system, S14 seats,gutted (ready for a cage)

All it needs is rims,tires, and a LSD.

This is if you can't find a car at all. He'll let you borrow it for the event.

Comment

that sucks.... what about baby's car ?

Comment

Stannyboy, The G35 is on a container to Japan for Tokyo Auto Salon and C.Wan will be driving the Falken FD3S.. hmm..

Chris, I am sorry to hear about this. I am sure everything will work out.

Comment

Would it matter that you will be driving a NON Falken sponsored car?

Comment

Chris;
                      We'll watch you with eager anticipation no matter what car you drive!

Good luck in your quest to find a car. We hope to see you there!

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of DA but I'm a sport about things like this.

I have an S13 that is available with an RB20DET. It's fairly built for a street car and only necessitating small things. It can be seen on my myspace @
                        www.myspace.com/ojidrifter
                        Booney

Comment

wow that sucks dude

hope you find something

Comment

For those who are offering, make sure that your vehicle can meet the requirements of D1 tech. Just FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
                              I have an S13 that is available with an RB20DET. It's fairly built for a street car and only necessitating small things. It can be seen on my myspace @
                              www.myspace.com/ojidrifter
                              Booney
                              this was the next car i was thinking about, but i wasn't going to volunteer your car for you.

His cage will DEFINATELY pass tech.

what about that guy steve-o's car that JR drove for the FD final?

oh, and T3 has 2 AE86's. I know Al is driving one, the other might be available.

Comment

Working...
                              X