X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm... yeah!

http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/gt4p/
    Who wouldn't want one of those?

earth to spok the play sta 3 is out and for only 900 you can do ........................................... I dont know what it can do for 900 buck but it does somthing

Comment

its not a ps3 ? if thats wat ur talking about, that new thing.. its like some kind of home entertainment thing but it also has the ps2 built in. Its from Sony, not Sony entertainmen or watever the PS brand is

Comment

Okay. What he linked to is just a painted PS2 case and painted controller. The PS3 is far from being finished. They haven't even released a concept for the case yet. Anyways...

I like it. I'm a fan of white, the only thing I don't like is the buttons are still black. I wouldn't buy it though. I stick to PC games. Don't have enough cash money for everything I want.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          earth to spok the play sta 3 is out and for only 900 you can do ........................................... I dont know what it can do for 900 buck but it does somthing
          Actually, it's a special edition PS2 with Gran Turismo 4 Prologue. Unfortunately I don't think that game will work on my plain 'ol American PS2. Either way it's still kinda cool.

Comment

It will work on your US PS2 if you want to spend some money and risk ruining it by putting in a chip that allows the use of PS2 and PS1 games from all regions.

Comment

I thought about buying one of those mod chips but I don't have the money to buy a new console if it screws up.

Comment

exactly

I wonder how long this will stay up before it's deleted?
                Last edited by Misthael; 01-26-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Misthael
                  . The PS3 is far from being finished. They haven't even released a concept for the case yet.
                  Im sorry to inform you that the PS III is on sale here in Japan and there are two modles yet they both have the PS II inside the three does more, and they both do DVD recording from what I have learned.
                  I will look for a link

Comment

link

http://www.jp.playstation.com/ha/psx.html

Comment

when does it come out here?

Comment

Thats not the PS3. Its the PSX, its basically a home entertaiment system and also add on for the PS2. It has a hard drive, dvd burner and more. There are two different versions, one with a 160GB hard drive and one with a 250GB HD. This is translated from sony's site in Japan using alta vista translator....

"The ease of use function "of PSX" improves by receiving the upgrade which is executed from February.

(Upgrade of February execution schedule)
                        *HDD -> The dubbing speed improvement to DVD (the maximum of 12 time fast maximum of 24 time speed)
                        *MP3 correspondence (the playing back from CD-R and the taking in to HDD)
                        *It corresponds to the still picture format of TIFF type
                        (The taking in with the USB connection of the memory stick or cyber shot) other things
                        Concerning the start time of other function and specification and upgrade, "the PSX" official home page< Sony Drive >Being similar, please verify.

* Note
                        "PlayStation"/"PlayStation 2" the software and concerning the compatibility "of PSX" the

With "PSX", "PlayStation" and "PlayStation 2" to enjoy it can receive, the software, but with the difference and the like of hardware specification, regarding the software of part you play, there is part restriction per.

Main merit
                        *Not only the video recording of TV, fusing music, the still picture and the game
                        *Loading also long haul video recording the liberal bulk hard disk
                        *The compact size layout free design which is 312 millimeters in width
                        *High speed and Takasina rank GUI (graphical user interface)
                        The hard disk recorder, the DVD recorder and the music jukebox, condensing the digital photo album, and the game and multiple function to the compact body. With simplicity operation, colorfully and powerfully. The multiple entertainment is thought, it can enjoy freely, "PSX", finally birth!"

The PS3 is still in development and will be a totally new system that will be around $300, the PSX entertainment center starts at $800.

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        Im sorry to inform you that the PS III is on sale here in Japan and there are two modles yet they both have the PS II inside the three does more, and they both do DVD recording from what I have learned.
                        I will look for a link

Comment

Dude liek i said before thats not the ps3 its the PSX.... its like this big home entertainment thing. It just so happens it includes ps2 capability

EDIT : I got beat to it ^^^ haha

Comment

well it still seems preety cool

Comment

Yay!!! I was right!!! THe PS3 is far from finished. I will now the second it is released in Japan. I have a subscription to IGN.com and they cover everything. Especially playstation releases. THat media center thingy that goes with the PS2 looks nice. I like simple design like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X