X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PADDOCK ACCESS FREE for Formula D Long Beach

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Formula Drift, Long Beach Tickets will include Free Pit Access

Tickets for the First Round of 2006 Need for Speed Formula Drift Championship at the Long Beach Street Circuit will include access to team pit area

IRVINE, CA (February 27, 2006) -- Formula Drift, Inc. today announced that all tickets to the kick off competition for its 2006 Need For Speed Formula Drift Championship presented by Circuit City will include free pit access. Tickets are on sale now.

Ticket Pricing is as follows:

Pre-Sale (Online) are $20, available on www.FormulaD.com.

Pre-Sale (Box Office) are $25, available at 430 E. First Street, Long
    Beach, CA.

Event Day $27, available at Long Beach Arena Box Office. $2 off coupons
    are being distributed and available at selected Southern California shops.

Military Discount is available on Event Day. Show your U.S. Armed
    Services I.D. and ticket price will be $20.

Event Day Parking $8.

In addition to kicking off a week events leading up to the 32nd Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, all Formula Drift ticket stubs can be redeemed for $10 off any general admission tickets to the Grand Prix April 8-10.

Formula Drift Inc. is only North American drifting Championship and the first organization to bring professional drifting stateside. Need For Speed Formula Drift is presented by Circuit City and sponsored by America’s Tire Company, Discount Tire Direct, Mazda USA, Rockstar Energy Drinks, Bridgestone Tire, Cooper Tire, Dunlop Tire, Falken Tire, Toyo Tire, and Modified Magazine.

Contact Information:
    Formula Drift, Inc.
    15285 Alton Pkwy Suite 100
    Irvine, CA 92618
    949.341.9181 phone
    949.341.9182 fax
    www.formulad.com

For Media Inquires – Fred Chang x4
    For Sponsorship & Booth Space – Bryan Olfert x6

I got those coupons for all you last minute laggers out there,UNITED DRIFT SHOP,Anaheim,CA.BUMP FORMULA D,DORIFTO HAAAAAYYYYY LOLLOL

Comment

I was just down there for a site inspection. Man it is going to be SICK! I can't believe we got the City to ok shutting down Shoreline Dr., Seaside Way and part of Linden. City streets, FD round 1, lots of new cars that you wont see at D1 like Sam's new Charger, Dai and Ben as part of the Rockstar/Nitto team that Jerry put together, new GTO for Rhys, etc etc etc.

30 DAYS TILL THE LBC!

Comment

OOO, so close to home! im goin!

Comment

wow in my home town...i'll still be late

Comment

Working...
          X