FT: 92 accord for FD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: 92 accord for FD

so im looking for a 93-95 rx7 , i will trade you my super fast drift ready accord, it has a custom bodykit, cstom tailights, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk clean interior, airbags annd much more,a total of 30k invested in the car, ill porst pics if anyone is interested.

Im looking for a FD shell or with blown motor doesnt matter, i just will modified the outside with the Veilside kit and painted like the one in the movie FF3. it will be meanly a push around show car and maybe i can put the v8 of my old truck and drift it sometime.

well if you are interested call me to 443- 566-4990

I don't know about you guys, but I have got to see these pics. ROWR!!

Comment

Wow 30k....well even if what you described was 30k in mods, which mostly reads to me like appearance mods, how in the hell does body kit + air bags + front wheel drive = drift ready??? Please explain to me.

This has to be the funniest for sale thread I've read in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeeDrifter
        i will trade you my super fast drift ready accord
        OMG really?!?!?! super fast drift ready ACCORD!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Im looking for a FD shell or with blown motor doesnt matter, i just will modified the outside with the Veilside kit and painted like the one in the movie FF3.
        omg your my hero...can i have your autograph...

I vote this thread for funniest thread of the year..

Comment

so im looking for a 93-95 rx7 , i will trade you my super fast drift ready accord, it has a custom bodykit, cstom tailights, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk clean interior, airbags annd much more,a total of 30k invested in the car, ill porst pics if anyone is interested.

Im looking for a FD shell or with blown motor doesnt matter, i just will modified the outside with the Veilside kit and painted like the one in the movie FF3. it will be meanly a push around show car and maybe i can put the v8 of my old truck and drift it sometime.

well if you are interested call me to 443- 566-4990

Paint it like the FF3 car? bitin peoples sh!t is ghey..... Making a car to look like a movie car is super hella ghey

you make a lot of negative posts around here, yet you dont own a car thats even capable of drifting?
          Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-25-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

MODS please delete this thread , it seems that i just found out that im really ghey

Comment

PICS PICS PICS PICS

Comment

i cant tell if this is a joke or not...? who in their right mind would trade an FD for a 92 accord? if you find someone. im gettin me an accord dam quick

Comment

Working...
                X