City of Chino Pigs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Chino Pigs!

i F*cken hate tha city of chino cops, they give out tickets like steph papadakkus drives hondas.. There whole staff.. f*ck, they're all sh*t for brains.. DAMN YOU!!! STOP GIVING ME TICKETS... GIVEM TO THAT ONE GUY WITH THA APC CIVIC DOWN THA STREET!!! F*CK! i can bearly keep up with insurance as is..

1. wreckless driving
    2. exhibition of speed
    3. what next???
    chino police department home page...
    Last edited by Dori Star; 06-22-2003, 11:03 PM.

Did you get all those tickets at once? What were you doing?

Comment

well,

looking @ tha california dmv codes for my upcoming case... , it says that it is concidered wreckless driving for exhibition of speed... so basically, im f*cked.. i was at the light, waiting for it to turn green, and then i reached down for a cd, and when i looked up, it has been green for tha longest time ... so i took off faster than i should, broke traction, and he saw me, tha sucky part was that he pulled me over 2 blocks from my house... A*SHOLE!

o yea, those tickets are off 2 seprate occasions...

Comment

I recently got an exhibiton of speed for attemptin to drift around a corner in my S13 at a location that I thought was safe. Anywho it was a stupid move and I try to keep it off the street now. However, when I did go to court I got a plea bargain and got it down to basic speeding ticket which is much better than a misdemeanor. This was in LA county (long beach). But n your case I think you may be able to fight it because accidentally accelerating happens, and the judge should believe it, especially if there was no one besides you making it look like you were street racing. I have been to court for about 3 tickets, all speeding. I have won one of them, the other the cop didn't show up, and the other whas the plea bargain mentioned above. I share you hate for cops.

Comment

sucks mahn!!

The chino cops havn't gave me a prob yet. *knock on wood*
          I don't need to get my hood popped again.

Comment

o damn.. chino hills up in here...

i think imma plead guilty, but with explanation, then imma say that the car was about to stall, so i hit the clutch and gas @ tha same time, and that when i let off, it screeched, then imma plead for unsafe start, worst come to worst...

Comment

When u get the card to to go court, ask how much the fine is so u know what ur working with. I'd fight it though. That way u can tell the judge ur story, worst case, u have to pay the fine, best case the cop doens't show up and the charges are dropped or u can win and have to pay court fees.

Comment

a exh. of speed is something like 500 if you fight and lose and you lose your lic. for 30 days, 2 points on driving record, and no traffic , unsafe start is 164 w/ traffic school but no lic. suspension

Comment

I'm always amazed at stories of how much california sucks.

Anyone on here from the east coast?? If not some of you should move

Comment

And all because he had to reach for a CD.... it's almost as bad as ppl who start driving sh i tty when they talk on their cell phone while driving

Comment

cali sucks, but sometimes... i hate tha city of chino cops too.. cant even buy fireworks kuz i live in chino hills...

Comment

accidental acceleration

dont go for that because they might pass laws aroud the u.s. because too many of "these" cars are accidentally doing stuff and hurting people, for instance my friends brother took his car(huge turbo and high horse power rwd car) to work and as he was merging onto the freeway the turbo spooled and made his brother loose controll of the car, they blamed it on wet roads but the judge didnt buy it, my friend now has community service for like 200 some hours for, some crap endangerment thing, WTF. im just saying the government might see "tuners" as racing retards who strap nos to our cars and try to drive under semi's, sorry for ranting on and on, but im afraid to think that i wont beable to do what i love, because some one blamed just one more fatility on an accident caused by an "extreemly over powered" car.

Comment

i hate chino pigs. they do anything to fill up theyre quota. but if u ask me its just as bad anywhere else. i live in chino hills and there are pigs almost everywhere. a lot of time theyre unmarked too so i actually have to watch for pigs, patrols, crown victorias, and california exempt plates just to avoid getting caught. i can only drift in deserted areas but good thing chino hills has a lot at night. all i have to say is that if u think u can lose a cop, taking a lot of turns is the best form of evasion

Comment

Working...
                          X