ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Racing Reality Show on Versus, casting info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Racing Reality Show on Versus, casting info!

Didnt some stuntman launch this 3 years ago at hollywood park? I cant remember his name, but I am pretty sure of it.

Comment

jesus christ this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* again? he tried this years ago.

Comment

hahaha never forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKOeySsffDc

Comment

It is the same company as before, except we have grown. His name is Corey Eubanks.

Yes we are back! We aren't going anywhere. I am on here to let people from drifting.com have a chance to be part of a new Reality Show on VERSUS.

It is simple in design and anybody can do it, few can do it well enough to win. That's what makes it so much fun. We are giving away $5000 per show and $50,000 for the finals in Vegas!, if you think you can do what you saw in that (Outdated) video, sign up, and you might land yourself on TV with a bunch of cash!

We have a bunch of new videos on our website, take a few minutes and check them out. www.autobarrelracing.com

Comment

I have seen a few sign ups from this site, thank you, and keep it up. To those that have signed up, one of our staff will be in touch shortly to learn more about you, and your background.

Comment

Oh god, it's shadow puppet time.

Comment

Originally posted by mzdafrk View Post
                if you think you can do what you saw in that (Outdated) video, sign up, and you might land yourself on TV with a bunch of cash!

]
                why did you delete it??

Comment

the video had an old producers name on it, and it was causing some conflicts. It had to be taken down for us to move forward.

We have other videos on our website. www.autobarrelracing.com

Comment

ah the memories.

That was a good day!

Comment

sooo where are these going to be held? any on the east coast?

Comment

as of right now, they are going to be held in San Diego, and the finals held in Vegas. But that could all change here in the next week or so and we could be going all over the country and filming events in major cities.

We are still pre-production when we move ot production, everything will be ironed out. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                        X