ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they not releasing Option International anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they not releasing Option International anymore?

Its been a long time since there has been a new Option International DVD at the drifting.com store. I have some of the new Video Option (JDM) ones (Vol. 186 is the newest) but I havent seen any of the Option International (with subbs) being released. Are they not releasing anymore? They are behind 20 dvds more or less. Any info????

haven't done it in sometime. not producing a US version anymore.

I think. Drifting.com should sell the japanese version.

I would buy a cheapo DVD player and set it to japanese country code to watch them if they were available in the states.

Option DVDs own. I love em. I know it would never happen, but i wish FD would produce dvd's from each event and cover local events. We have enough events in the US were we could have our own series. covering FD events, Red line time attack, car shows and local events. But i know FD would rather stay on tv to build the fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
      haven't done it in sometime. not producing a US version anymore.

I think. Drifting.com should sell the japanese version.

I would buy a cheapo DVD player and set it to japanese country code to watch them if they were available in the states.

Option DVDs own. I love em. I know it would never happen, but i wish FD would produce dvd's from each event and cover local events. We have enough events in the US were we could have our own series. covering FD events, Red line time attack, car shows and local events. But i know FD would rather stay on tv to build the fan base.
      we looked into this

There are no US distribution rights for the Japanese titles. If they are sold in the US they will be not be cheap

hopefully this might change

Comment

this should make it easier for us to bootleg though

Comment

Awww man.... thats lame. Ive missed so many because I cant find them. The Japanese Video Option DVD will also play on your computer and if you have a PS3 they work on there too (mine do). I would just download them online but there are so many volumes that you cant find. Hope drifting.com is able to sell some in the near future.

Comment

wrecked is having a crazy special on option DVDs

take that back, drifting.com is still cheaper lol

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
              wrecked is having a crazy special on option DVDs

take that back, drifting.com is still cheaper lol
              Haha I made a comment on the wrecked.com store about their DVDs being over priced and drifting.com being way cheaper. They edited out half of my comment and got rid of the drifting.com store DVD price being $9.99

Comment

I tried ordering some option dvd's from drifting.com awhile ago but they never came... I wasn't charged but still.
                Last edited by N. Chen; 08-20-2009, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X