X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BLOG ENTRY) KEN GUSHI, Formula D Sonoma 2009

CONTENT BY KEN GUSHI

Post-Formula D Sonoma.
    First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone who helped my team to get the car to run before the Finals. I appreciate each and every one of you who was there to help me get back on the track. This goes to the Falken Team, Bergenholtz Team (Ron), Maxxis-LS auto Kevin, Nate, and everyone else that was there to support my team. Thanks to each and every single one of you. Thanks to my fellow drivers that stood by to cheer us on! Although I wanted to go out there and rip it up against Stephan Verdier, the motor couldn't take another breath. Stephan took the well-deserved 1st and I came 2nd. I am very happy with our performance with RS-R Scion Toyo. Everyone from RS-R has put in their blood, sweat, and tears to make this happen, and finally we are seeing results. It just felt like everything came together and worked. Unfortunately, we couldn't make it to the end to show the fans the final battle but I guess you can say, we still have development to do with the RS-R Scion tC. We will be back....
    CONTINUE HERE
    http://kenshirogushi.blogspot.com/20...-d-sonoma.html
Working...
X