Go Back   DRIFTING.com > General Forum > General Chat (DRIFTING Discussion/News and SITE Updates)
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NW Area...

Old 06-27-2003, 02:54 AM   #1
ProjectBeater

Send a message via AIM to ProjectBeater
NW Area...

...I was just wondering if there were any people from the NorthWest. Washington, Oregon, Idaho area. I'm located in Seattle and I know there are some drifters down in Portland but none up here in Seattle. Just trying to get a feel.
ProjectBeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 06:18 AM   #2
josh18_2k

hey dude- im from portland but im slightly removed.... in korea right now (sigh) you know the drifters in portland? i havnt seen any, and im always lookin for a good place to drive.
josh18_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 12:46 AM   #3
Dori Star
humping hachiroku's!

Send a message via AIM to Dori Star
hmmm..

hit up my friend gary @ hachiroku.net there from tha north west too...
Dori Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 12:35 PM   #4
ProjectBeater

Quote:
Originally posted by josh18_2k
hey dude- im from portland but im slightly removed.... in korea right now (sigh) you know the drifters in portland? i havnt seen any, and im always lookin for a good place to drive.
I know some indirectly... I have a friend from NWStreetracing.com (fellow moderator) that's really into drifting and him and some of his friends drift. I'll try to find the video of them drifting...

Gary@hachiroku.net , eh??? Maybe he can help me find a friend of mine an Hachi Roku. My friend REALLY wants one but is having a hard time finding one for sale up here in Seattle.
Old 07-04-2003, 04:24 PM   #5
The_light

Re:

Gary Here.

Did someone say my name..... There is a meet this Sunday at Krispy Kreme in Tacoma. There are going to be a few of the local guys there to just hang out and have some dougnuts and maybe some food later. For more details go to http://www.hachiroku.net \
and check out the forums or here is a link

http://www.hachiroku.net/forums/inde...ct=ST&f=3&t=7&

As far as an 86 goes I know of a few that are prolly up for sale. If you show up to the meet I am sure you will get lots of help. You can also email me anytime at Thelight49@hotmail.com

Gary
www.Hachiroku.net
The_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #6
ProjectBeater

Alrighty, I'll be there. I'll go to your website and fine out what time you guys are meeting also. What's the plan though for the night??? (I guess I could get that from the site also). Well, I'll be there with a friend of mine because I threw a rod.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: