ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, PRO-AM Series - March 20th, 2010 IRWINDALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, PRO-AM Series - March 20th, 2010 IRWINDALE

(10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, PRO-AM Series - March 20th, 2010 IRWINDALE, CALIFORNIA

We are giving away 10 PAIRS of tickets, 2 per person.

Please enter here by stating why you deserve these tickets.

Winning these tickets will start off the drift season perfectly. After watching some XDC I will be more hyped up for FD Long Beach. Ive only watched pro-am drivers once before and that was last year at irwindale and it was pretty exciting. I enjoyed it alot because all the pro-am drivers go out there and give it their all and that makes it 10 times better to watch. I really enojoy watching drifting and this will give me a perfect opportunity to watch some of the up and coming drivers get down.

Comment

To be clear; this is 10 PAIRS, so 20 tickets total!

Comment

I think i deserve these tickets because I have always been into drifting since i was a young kid. My cousin came back from japan (because he was in the navy) and he showed me what drifting was. Ever since then I was hooked. He brought me to the first D1 event that ever came to the US at Irwindale speedway. House of Drift. Because of him, he inspired me to become a drifter. I want these tickets because I met my wonderful girlfriend almost a yeear ago. She's also getting into drifting now because of me. She also has a 240sx. I have a kouki and she has a zenki. My girlfriend never been to an drifting event yet so I would like to take her. This would be a perfect oppertunity to get these tickets and take her as part of our one year anniversary present. Also since Irwindale was where I attended my first drift event, I would like to take her as well for her first.

Thanks for your time. I hope I get these tickets.

Comment

thank you , we should be announcing the winners about 2 weeks before the event. We will request a confirmation to make sure that all the winners can still make it.

Please check your PM's

Comment

I would love to go before Top Drift Round 1 and see what this series is all about. Im in for 2 tickets.

Comment

the first 3 posters are getting tickets, we will request a confirmation about 2 weeks before the event.

Comment

Dammit y am I the 4th poster? Help a poor college student out.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                  Dammit y am I the 4th poster? Help a poor college student out.
                  we are! you are looking at the wrong thread

http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...tml#post237262

Comment

cause i am a broke, and want to go to the event... hook me up !

Comment

we can but you need to post a more complete response

Comment

cause im from chicago wanna go out and support our best driver (who's not from chicago but killed it in the Midwest cup) Mike pollard.

Comment

I would love 2 tickets to ProAM Please! Last year was my first FormulaD event at Irwindale! It was a blast. I was so amazed and finally felt like I was in the right place. Drifting is one of the things that I love the best in my life it's what makes me and makes me unique. Even though all my friends think I'm dum, I think it's the best thing in the world (other then girls of course LOL) ProAm was so great because all the underdogs were battling to make it to the top and a chance at going into FormulaD. Also, because I also see myself being there, competing to make it to the top one day.

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
                            I would love 2 tickets to ProAM Please! Last year was my first FormulaD event at Irwindale! It was a blast. I was so amazed and finally felt like I was in the right place. Drifting is one of the things that I love the best in my life it's what makes me and makes me unique. Even though all my friends think I'm dum, I think it's the best thing in the world (other then girls of course LOL) ProAm was so great because all the underdogs were battling to make it to the top and a chance at going into FormulaD. Also, because I also see myself being there, competing to make it to the top one day.
                            Done, please PM your full name
                            PATRICK MORDAUNT fans are getting hooked up today.

Comment

Thanks Drifting.com

Comment

Working...
                              X