Compilation of Drifting Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compilation of Drifting Clips

I put this montage together a few months ago and set it to music.

http://supasixfo.astyrrian.com/doriftu/Doriftu.WMV

NEW LINK: http://www.ncccommunications.com/movs/Doriftu.WMV
    Last edited by DoriftuEvo; 08-12-2004, 04:55 PM.

pretty cool . but the song gets kinda irratating to me :P

Comment

sweet but poor 7 ..... what a sad ending! hahaha!!!
      loved the song. what program did you use to make that?

Comment

I just used Windows Movie Maker. It came with my computer. Nothing fancy. I just had a lot of drifting videos and decided to do something with them.

Comment

Originally posted by DoriftuEvo
          I just used Windows Movie Maker. It came with my computer. Nothing fancy. I just had a lot of drifting videos and decided to do something with them.

SWEET Im downloading the program now.

Comment

awsome

that was SWEET!!!! I love the song. Make more!!!!!

Comment

the video is awesome. lots of tire roasting

Comment

yeah that rocks

Comment

Thanks.

I've been woking on a new one, but the clips are more specific so it's tough to find enough. I'm still looking though.

Comment

cool! i made one too. hehe. but im sure everyone has seen these clips already. where can i host'em at?

Comment

*sniff*sniff*

That way beautiful man.....

Comment

My video got taken off the T1 connection after the person I had get me the space recieved this letter. You'll understand.

***************-----Original Message-----*****************
                        Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 4:56 AM
                        To: Justin M. Harrison
                        Subject: supasixfo.astyrrian.com

Hi,

I have temporarily turned off access to one of your friends' webspace, until
                        you can talk to him.

I was looking at our bandwidth usage, something I never bothered with
                        before, and noticed it was WAY higher than it was supposed to be. The colo
                        facility provides a handy real time monitoring page.

After scanning the logs, I found the culprit. It's an 8MB WMV clip at
                        http://supasixfo.astyrrian.com/doriftu/Doriftu.WMV . It was getting
                        literally several requests per *second*. Judging from the logged referrer
                        URLs, the link is being circulated by chain email in Asia. Google also
                        finds it posted on various car freak sites.

Since I caught it 24 hours later, it hadn't caused any major damage -- but
                        we are now on metered bandwidth and I am not willing to pay for that. At
                        the rate it was going, it would probably add up to $200+/month for his video
                        alone.

I don't want to rain on the creativity parade of your friends and start to
                        impose all sorts of restrictions on what they do. If they have a 200MB file
                        they want to post for 20 friends to download, that's perfectly fine -- as is
                        all the hits they can get for their web pages (excluding media content).

I am not mad at poor Alvin, either. He doesn't have much stuff on the
                        server and this isn't even that huge a file. The problem is it's a pop
                        subculture kind of a thing, and he has somehow managed to get the link out
                        in wide circulation. It's like the "All your base" flash.

You will have to explain this to him, have him remove the video, and after
                        you have confirmed that has been done, uncomment his vhost in httpd.conf.

Thanks,
                        Chris

Now it's posted here. http://www.ncccommunications.com/movs/Doriftu.WMV
                        Still T1 for your convinience.

Comment

Great vid and to bad for the rx7.

Comment

Amazing vid. Simply amazing.

Comment

linkie no workie

Comment

Working...
                              X