ASAP! SoCal: Need 95-98 Eclipse GST/GSX for test fit@Tanabe, free coilover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASAP! SoCal: Need 95-98 Eclipse GST/GSX for test fit@Tanabe, free coilover

We're looking for a stock '95-99 Eclipse GS-T or GS-X for a test fitting of our new coil over suspension kit.

Criteria:
    '95-99 Eclipse GS-T or GSX
    suspension- must be stock

All vehicles will needed for a maximum of one (1) day with a possibility of additional days/hours of testing for further fitment and retesting. Please be aware of this condition and your own transportation needs from Tanabe’s RD headquarters in Torrance.
    Days of testing are July 7th-17th.

As long as there are no major problems with the fitment of the coilovers, you will get to keep the part as compensation.

Please give me a call if you are interested, meet the criteria and are in the Southern California/Los Angeles area.

Mike
    Tanabe Racing Development USA Inc,
    Torrance, CA USA
    (310) 783-0200 extension 102
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 07-17-2003, 11:21 AM.

I apologize for the REALLY short notice...

The last couple of people who we had scheduled to test fit coilovers were not able to commit for various reasons, and we are still looking for a stock suspension GS-T/GSX. Since they cancelled due to unfortunate family emergencies around our deadline, we're in a mad scramble to find this car. If you are interested and can come in today (Thursday) please give me a call ASAP. Today is our deadline to wrap up R&D as our engineers are leaving back to Japan tonight.

My phone number is (310) 783-0200 extension 102

We will be here until 7:00pm, the latest to come in for test fitment would be around 4:00pm-5:00pm...the earlier the better.

If you know anyone who has an Eclipse that meets these conditions please call in ASAP.

Thank you,

Mike
    Tanabe Racing Development, USA

Comment

i have someone for you, but i cant get a frikken hold of him...

Comment

We have found an Eclipse *whew* just in time

Comment

u could have just called Mike W. at roadrace engineering, I bet he has over 100 of peps that would like some suspension goodies. Hardest part id finding one with stock suspension.

glad u got everything worked out though. Next time u need anything DSM related, give them a call or cruze by and hang

Comment

Yeah, the hardest part about finding cars for test fitments was that most of the popular cars were modified. Had a lot of problems trying to find a clean MA70, Eclipse, and Corolla that was bone stock.

Sometimes people would say their car is stock but come in with mods, expecting to still get something for free

The owner of the GS-T was one cool dude, I'm glad that he got the parts as he is an avid autocrosser and road racer. Fellow by the name of Chaz, got a nice set of coilovers

Comment

I have a question for you. Is the Sustec Pro S-R available for the FC? Also if not is the S-S available.

Statik

Comment

cool, when you say clean ? that includes no accedent's?

Comment

Working...
                X