S14 Kouki front on S13 pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 Kouki front on S13 pics?

Does anyone have a pic of the s14 shark eye front end on the s13? I've always wanted to see it done cuz strawberry faces are everywhere. Can it even be done?

Ive seen it on a 180sx, Ill try to find it and scan it. looks pretty cool, but it has a kinda wide look to it, like the r32 front end.

Comment

cool, thx
      I've never seen it and I wounder how it looks, cuz if it looks good enough I'll do the conversion.

Comment

wow it's been like 12 hours, and no one here has any pics? Either it can't be done or its a rare conversion.

Comment

i found this on the "sileighty pictures" thread. iveheard that the reason why many people dont do this conversion is because it requires alot of fabrication.
          Attached Files

Comment

oh yeah i like to add that i think it flows w/ the body better than the strawberry facelift.

Comment

It would be easier if I made a fiberglass kit for it.

Would there be a merket for it?

-MR

Comment

HOLY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! THATS HELLA CLEAN!! I THINK I'MA DO THAT!

Comment

It looks liek a snow plow

Comment

i like it... im partial to the s13 front end myself, but i do like it

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet

Would there be a merket for it?

-MR
                      i have no idea, but considering the vast 240sx/silvia aftermarket, you could probably find somthin

Comment

more pics!!!

Comment

haha sorry thats my only picture of that type of conversion..

BUT HEY heres a 180 w/ a 280z front clip, juss for kicks. rare conversions are the sh!t...
                          Attached Files

Comment

i found that on the "sileighty pictures" thread in this forum too. but i think they deleted it cuz i cant find it anymore

Comment

that's hella sick. So awesome.

Don't forget that guy who's always at DD's. He's got an S13 coupe w/ 280Z front end.

Comment

Working...
                              X