SAMUEL, Formula D TEXAS (WINNER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMUEL, Formula D TEXAS (WINNER)

Samuel Hubinette is the Formula D Houston WINNER!

Ken Gushi #2 - Mechanical Failure - BROKEN AXLE
    Chris Forsberg #3

Please discuss the Formula D Houston WINNER on this thread.
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5214

YAY! Go Chris, congrats on 3rd!

Comment

It was quite an exciting show. I came out of the weekend tired and sunburned but I definetly had a good time.

Congrats Sam!

Comment

Good job sam... as you can see your viper has caused quite the controversy....

And excellent job gushi! your fast becomming my favorite driver, and i absolutely love your One-via your driving.

Comment

Blasted super-sponsored mopar viper, but good job anyway.

hopefully the vids will pop up on here sometime so us midwesterners can watch see how u won.

Comment

Many people out there feel that Samuel is a great drifter as well as I, but by him driving that tube chassis, Works Viper that was clearly against the rules it has seriously damaged his image as a drifter in the drift community. Most feel that if he was still behind the wheel of the Jasper Supra or something equal to the other vehicles running the series he would have many more fans and be accepted by others in the series. As of now he seems to be an outcast among the others competing and only liked by old fashion muscle car knuckle heads that have no clue that this sport is all about. Please don't take this as slander, I truly feel Samuel is great drifter and would like to see him pursue the sport. I just wish he would do it without bending the rules.

Comment

So you mean it's unfair to race a big, heavy Viper with 500bhp against light Japanese cars with even more power?

Like Ueo, he's fighting against Nomura and Immamura wich have about 750bhp.... Oooops....

Comment

nah, power isn't the case according to the rules. that viper has a modified tube chassis (to say it again....

the thing pops left and right like mad, that chassis does something for it.

i just wish i knew what, how and why.

something to do with the weight and strength??

Comment

How hard can it be to find out if the car has a tube chassis or not? Have a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in technical inspection done then, if there is rules, make everyone to follow them!

Comment

seriously, this tube chassis thing has been beaten to death. but u guys who talk should do ur homework.

the STOCK production VIPER is built on a tube chassis. the viper comp coupe utlilizes the SAME chasses as the production viper. bottomline is the viper is a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* car and fits within the rules of formulaD.

like it or not, thats the truth.

Gush, kick his *Censored**Censored**Censored*!

Comment

If they're gonna use that Viper I'd like to see a Lambo or Ferrari out there. Or anything along those lines. I'd love to see the Viper's arse handed to him on plate no matter who's driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                        If they're gonna use that Viper I'd like to see a Lambo or Ferrari out there. Or anything along those lines. I'd love to see the Viper's arse handed to him on plate no matter who's driving it.
                        I want to see F1 cars out there. With hundred thousand dollar entrance fee to particpate.

Comment

Originally posted by noobster
                          seriously, this tube chassis thing has been beaten to death. but u guys who talk should do ur homework.

the STOCK production VIPER is built on a tube chassis. the viper comp coupe utlilizes the SAME chasses as the production viper. bottomline is the viper is a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* car and fits within the rules of formulaD.

like it or not, thats the truth.

Gush, kick his *Censored**Censored**Censored*!
                          Hey Noobster,

Im not sure if it is the exact same chassis as the production Viper but that model is not a production vehicle and since I am on the FD board I do know that it dose not conform to the rules and guide lines of both the FD and D1 series. The only reason that the viper is still in the series is that we voted on it, and the reason that we aloud it to complete the FD series is that if we booted it out Samuel would not have been able to find a suitable vehicle in time to complete the series and none of us wanted to see that happen to him.

Comment

What if a guy wants to use his registered Lotus Super Seven?

It's a street car, it's hard to drift, and it's all-tube.... Only advantage is light weight... What would you do?

I think this subject should've been left to die for a long time ago...

Comment

Im sick of hearing people complain that discussions should be over just because THEY dont want to talk about it anylonger. If you dont want to about it further then please stop and let others. Afterall this is a discussion forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X