Real TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real TV

Hey, I was just watching Real Tv and they showed 2 kids getting hit by a car on the mountain road... it wasn't a video it wa pictures and etc... One of the kids died the other one is peralized!

The victims family were looking for the driver of the car that killed their family for 2 years he got 9 months in jail.... He had a 3rd gen rx-7 he only did 9months since he wasn't speeding.... who watched it

Only nine months? how the hell did they prove that he wasn't speeding if one person is dead and the other parolized? that would have been one hell of a crash, unless he was just involved in the accedent and the ppl that were driving the car where the one person died and the other parolized were speeding.

Comment

the other day, they were talking about drifting in japan, they said that a naval officer took the video, and they show a 2nd gen fc crash, and a guy runs out onto the street (who looks ALOT like Ernie Fixmer) and picks up the remaining bumper..

Comment

that really sucks that the kid died and the other is paralyzed. there will always be wreckless people and stupid careless people. do you guys remember when people kept dying on razor scooters. it was horrible but that is what happens when you put 4 year old kids with no helmets on the top of a touge with rocks all over the place. (i was blowing the hill out of proportion) hopefully the media wont make drifting ride or die as in no room for mistakes making the "law" react. (touge can be used as a noun like mountain right <:-)

Comment

It was a hit and run, the kids were walking down the road. They couldnt prove he was speeding because they couldnt prove it. You can get into an accident with out speeding. Especialy on a moutain road. So he simply got 9 months for running, Not recless endangerment. And even if he was convicted for wreckless endangerment thats only a few years top. It was an accident, Truth be told though in this country if he had stayed around they probably would of thrown him in jail anyways. This country likes to have someone to blame even in an accident.

Comment

i saw on real tv were that naval officer almost got hit too it was pretty cool

Comment

yeah being blamed for something that you had nothing to do with is a horrible feeling but if he left them that is just dishonorable. well either way he has to live with his decisions. yeah mountain roads are already dangerous so.....

Comment

One time on Real TV they had drift footage from Japan. It was pretty sweet. The host was like "These daredevils zoom down a street to a corner and grab the E-brake and mash the gas" It was funny how he described it, but atleast I got to see some drift footage

Comment

lets go find tha stupid that crashed the kids and kill him!!!

Comment

yo street kid i saw that one too

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                      lets go find tha stupid that crashed the kids and kill him!!!
                      Nock it off, you dont even know what happened, besides it was an accident. The guy wasnt even drunk or anything. kids were playing on the edge of the street anyways. Yeah some kid jumps in front of your car, we should all kill you too.

Comment

yeah man don't joke about it. he had to go to jail for 9 months (or alteast someone said 9 months).he has to think about that paralyzed kid becuase being paralyzed is worse than death to me. people have to do everything for him now. he is a burden.

ok back to real tv.yeah they always have really stupid explanations of stuff. like if a kid was power walkin they would just say watch this madman plow through oncoming traffic! and the kid could be on the sidewalk.

Comment

yeah i saw the one when they were in okinawa drifting

Comment

I've almost flattened numerous punk kids who can't drive walking down the street in the middle of the night, wearing all that black clothing on so you can't see them. If they are so stupid as to walk in the road thinking they are tough, then if they get smashed, it's their fault. Tough luck, should have used the sidewalk or the grass.

Comment

Roads for driving, not walking, or that fancy walking.

Comment

Working...
                              X