New Game!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game!!!!

This Is A New Game From Across The Pond For PS2 Only. Looks OK Just Saw Some Screens For It.
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/136/136765p1.html

Looks cool

Comment

Didn't look very "new" to me... Looks cool though.

Comment

Hardly new, just another old drift game being brought over now that drifting is cool to everyone.It's so scary, even the videogame industry is trying to cash in on the drift cow. Now little kids are gonna buy this game and those s h i t t y dubbed initial d dvd's and want to drift and stuff. The day I see initial d t shirts at like target or sumthin, I'm gonna hang myself by my scrotum.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadblockTDX
          Hardly new, just another old drift game being brought over now that drifting is cool to everyone.It's so scary, even the videogame industry is trying to cash in on the drift cow. Now little kids are gonna buy this game and those s h i t t y dubbed initial d dvd's and want to drift and stuff. The day I see initial d t shirts at like target or sumthin, I'm gonna hang myself by my scrotum.
          you act like allot of people dont already know about drifting anyway. its been all over magazines and video's. its not like a video game would make it worse. gt3

i think everyone should stop tryin to think that drifting is underground.

i met some old dude in an s2k this weekend and he's been into drifting for 12 years! but only recently after he retired he's been able to go out more often and practice drifting.

Comment

Come on man! "Drifting" has been around ever since automobiles were aggressively driven. We're talking about drifting as a seperated, judged sport and lifestyle. I'd say that's rather underground, wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
            X