DRIFTING.com Forum (Losts Data)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING.com Forum (Losts Data)

Last week the Drifting.com forum database became corrupt and the data from 08-12-2003 through 11-26-2003 was not recovered from the backup.

We are now using an alternate backup system to protect the data in the future.

If your account and/or messages were deleted please register and repost.

Last, we thank everyone who contributes to the forum and apologize for this setback.

NOTE: Please keep your messages focused on drifting so the forum can benefit this motorsport.

Hey~

It happens.....No apology needed. You guys are doing a great job with the site!

I dropped a few in post count but my registration date is in tact

Comment

I wanted this to happen all along. Now we can moniter the posts more, keeping drifting.com positive and on track.

Comment

hhhmmmm....

im all good with it... ehhee i still remember all my good info.. hehe..

Comment

it was a boring time when the forums were down... and im posting this 4 my sig.. it was deleted...
          Attached Files

Comment

bleh

well we can start up with a fresh start, did anyone get there old logins back?!?

eh..i liked my old one..rb26sr20
            Attached Files

Comment

why didnt you just re-register your old one?

Comment

If you need a unix admin to back up stuff etc, I could do it. I could probably retrieve the old data too. that is as long as the database hasn't been over written.

Comment

ya, use unix, linux or solaris, thos are the best servers os out there rite now

Comment

cool stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X