Set UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set UP

Hi Im new to the drifting sene and i was wondering if it was possable to set up my gocart as a drifter and if you had any advice how to do so

what kinda cart you got man? thats how i learned how to drift. If it's a street cart then your all ready to drift. Post pics man, i wanna peep out the fly cart.

Comment

ya its a street cart but is there and mods i need to do to the suspenson

ill try to get a hold of my friends camera to take some pics and post them

Comment

nope dude, just go drift it. There lite and easy to get sideways. I was a madd cart drifter when i was like 12 I wish i still had a go cart What kinda cart is it?

Comment

im not sure i built it, I got the frame from a junk yard and a 250cc 2 stroker and rebuilt it the rest were parts orderd online

Comment

sounds like it would be fun whats all needed to build one?

Comment

it's easier to buy one already made. Like a shifter cart used or something.

Comment

ya you are better off buying a new used one if you dont know what you are doing it took me a long time and a lot of head aches puting mine together

Comment

stiffen up the suspension

Comment

does any one no a good web site to order parts for my cart thx much

Comment

Working...
                    X