ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any modifications shops for drift spec cars in nyc or nj or pa or ct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any modifications shops for drift spec cars in nyc or nj or pa or ct?

i have a nissan 240sx, 98, i just wanted to know if anyone that lives in the tri-state area knows of any good modifications shops for engine swaps, drift specs etc. mods. i know of one www.srswap.com (heavy throttle) they do the s14,s15 engine swap...has anyone ever went there or know any news from them and how well they do there job or anywhere else in the area that does good work....

so if anyone knows of any , please write back of any drift spec shops around here....

thank you,

ej20drift

I don't know about NY but in Atlanta you can buy a Drift spec car built for you from Finish Line Motorsports. I hear that they are custom building them. Might want to check them out. I can get you the info if you like. Tony Schultz drives for them.

Comment

hmm ghost please get sum info im intrested as well

and ive heard many good things about heavy throttle. great with people, good customer service, very helpful guys. i will prolly use them when i finally dive into the "beast" that is 240

Comment

my friend builds em...........most of the 240's you see at dgtrials event were put together by him. carluch motorsports in NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          I don't know about NY but in Atlanta you can buy a Drift spec car built for you from Finish Line Motorsports. I hear that they are custom building them. Might want to check them out. I can get you the info if you like. Tony Schultz drives for them.
          good prices too

Comment

really vosko u thin k u could get me sum more information also ?

Comment

email him carluch240@hotmail.com

if that bounces its carluch180@hotmail.com

i forget

Comment

JE Import Performance in MD builds some of the sickest 240's around.......www.jeimportperformance.com....give em a call

Comment

Originally posted by Vosko
                  email him carluch240@hotmail.com

if that bounces its carluch180@hotmail.com

i forget
                  Virtually everyone at DG has had Carluch work on their car at one time or another. He may come across as a tall lanky a**hole, and that's because he is ... but really, he knows what he's doing and does great work. (he's also cottage industry - support the little guy!)

As for Finish Line, both Tony and Erik Jacobs drive for them and they do good work also, but Erik's car is pretty much the test bed (which is why it keeps breaking all the time)

-MR

Comment

Working...
                  X