Komatsu Quit Signal!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komatsu Quit Signal!?

JUST GOT BACK FORM D DAY 10 AND I TALKED TO ONE OF THE SGANL GUYS AND HE SAID THE OMATSU QUIT SIGANL SO GUESS HE WON'T BE DRIVING FOR THEM ANY MORE BUT I DUNNO IF IT'S TRUE WE WILL ALL FIND OUT AT THE UPCOMING D1

that sucks... they him and chunky made a cool team... heh. i geuss the reason he didnt come to the american D1 was because he got in a accident in japan...

Comment

sad to hear

i hate that he quit, but maybe he'll join driftxtreeme that would be tight but not the same.. when u see that signal cars sidewayz..

KEEP IT SIDEWAYZ

Comment

damn, that sucks... komatsu and bai did make a great team.... hopefully komatsu will still be drifting, cuz he's 1 of my fav drifters....

Comment

too bad

that sucks!!! Who's gonna drive Drifter X? Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL? I wander where's he's gonna go next?

Comment

Re: too bad

Originally posted by Space Boy
            that sucks!!! Who's gonna drive Drifter X? Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL?
            i don't mind take is place!!!

Comment

that sucks!!! Who's gonna drive Drifter X? Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL? I wander where's he's gonna go next?
              Kuroi could take over.I believe this is a rumor,I can't see Komatsu leaving right now.

Comment

Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL?
                Already got a contract.

Seriously though, i dont belive it. Those guys at signal always are putting out false info, remember when he was in that carsh and the whole d1 deal. I dont belive it till i see it.

Comment

In what way has Signal put out false information??

You dont believe that Komatsu was in an accident? weird since I was over at the Grip Video studio the day after it happend when Mike was talking to Yumi and she told him about it...

also, if anyone takes over for Komatsu it would be Kuroi or Chris...

Comment

i really dont beleive it maybe you didint really understand what they were saying or something lol. i think komatsu and bai are a great drift team they could add one more person like me

Comment

chris

chirs is good but stuck up and i hate ppl that are stuck up cuz they think they are all bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*....

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                        In what way has Signal put out false information??

You dont believe that Komatsu was in an accident? weird since I was over at the Grip Video studio the day after it happend when Mike was talking to Yumi and she told him about it...

also, if anyone takes over for Komatsu it would be Kuroi or Chris...
                        Thats not what i said. Dont you remember the confusion about it? Half the guys said he was at D1 and the other said he wasnt. I know he was in a crash, that wasnt the point i was trying to make.

Comment

Re: Re: too bad

Originally posted by Chas
                          Seriously though, i dont belive it. Those guys at signal always are putting out false info, remember when he was in that carsh and the whole d1 deal. I dont belive it till i see it.
                          Exactly why I don't believe it.They do a good job of keeping in the news,and keeping people on edge.You don't know how much these publicity stunts are promoting them.

Comment

chris!

i know u read this chris so yeah im sorry and all ur cool my bad for judging u

Comment

re:

Komatsu was involved in a bad accident, an dmight be quitting... might have just scared the SH*T outta him..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X