who's from canada here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's from canada here?

question is simple heh? im from Montreal is there anybody else from here or from Ontario?

im from toronto

Comment

hey... vancity representin here.... i was as far as i know the 1st canadian on these boards....

Comment

i'm from ontario, but i couldnt b ne farther from quebec, wayy down south east in Windsor

Comment

i'M form vancity too

hey, i looked at a hatchi coupe yesterday, just a quick question.

as a BCAA used car inspection done by appointmentm or can i jsut call them down? and how much? i heard its $100, but i think its worth it

Comment

hey aeMD.. i would have no idea on those prices... but did ya check out importfest? sum pretty nice *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars there....

Comment

hey western canada hit me up if theres anything for sale.

Comment

Edmonton.

Comment

ANYONE NEAR WINNIPEG OR OUT WEST.

Comment

HELLO from Edmonton

I'm from Edmonton and just wanted to say hi to all you who love drifting. Not enough ppl out here know about drifting and how crazy it is. I've only seen 1 silvia and that was a 92 conversion. SSSSOOOO nice. I want to own one so bad but im stuck with a FWD sentra till someone wants to sell there 240. I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi and wish all you ppl happy drifting!!!

Comment

And another from Quebec!

I was starting to think I was all alone here Btw, anybody from canada going to D1 next month?

Comment

Representing Gspot thats what me and all my boys call it i live in Guelph Ont

Comment

Signing in from Brampton, Ont. I was in the pit area at the
                          Signal Auto/Driftnation event.

I have some pics of you and yer ride on my site.

Comment

D1 Drifting in LA

I would die to go but the funds arn't there this year. Also I heard about it alittle late. But i heard they are havin another in 2005 so there are about 5 of us from Edmonton who are hopfully goin next year. It's nice to hear from Canadians who know about drifting. Peace

Originally posted by Bjurr
                            And another from Quebec!

I was starting to think I was all alone here Btw, anybody from canada going to D1 next month?

Comment

Re: D1 Drifting in LA

Originally posted by silvia_s13
                              I would die to go but the funds arn't there this year.
                              Well, since I can still manage to get discount tickets from AirCanada, I though what the hell! (98$ of my family work/worked at AirCanada...me being the 2% not working there ).

Anyway, bought my D1 ticket, booked my flight, now shopping for a hotel room. I did'nt really thought anybody else from quebec would go down there just for a race....but you never know

Comment

Working...
                              X