No announcement yet.

S13, S14, S15 which is your preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13, S14, S15 which is your preference?

Personally I like the S15. But a Sil-Eighty is cool too
    S13
    22.98%
    S14
    18.55%
    S15
    39.52%
    Sil-Eighty
    18.95%

I like the production Sileighty,too bad their about as rare as Enzos.

Comment

Anyone with the specs of the production SilEighty? also the year made?

Comment

i love them all, but prob i like the s15 the most.. and yeh the production sileighty is awesome too...

Comment

zenki and kouki!

Comment

sileighty!! two cars in one 180sx+s13 silvia,beautiful creation!!

Comment

i think that a S13 is the model of a sports coupe.. i love the old styling of it. and most other 80's japanese cars... MKII MR2.. Celica Supras, AE86, Silvia, FC's..

Comment

RE:

S14. Drift Bible got me into that car for some reason. I swear that there is subliminal messaging somewhere in that vid. LOL. Now I want the Kei-Office coilovers as well =P

Comment

Well i love S14s because i am buying one. But if i lived in japan, id get a fastback s13. I won't get one here in the U.S. because plain and simple, the taillights. U.S. got jipped on taillights. I love the jdm ones for the 13....Is it possible to do a conversion from usdm to jdm tailights on the s13 fastback?

Comment

Who has ever seen a production sileighty? Not they dont exist. They were the conception from a dealer in osaka to boost sales. He did the conversion and got the glass from Nissan. Nissan was not interested in mixing the line when he proposed it to them but they supplied the quarter glass for it. There is a company that still makes quarter glass and will put what ever you want on it if you order enough.

Comment

Nissan did officaly make a Sil Eighty. and it was inspired from touge racers. sil eightys came about because touge racers would crash there 180sx on the mountain and get a S13 SR20DET and put it in. then they put the front end in too for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                        Nissan did officaly make a Sil Eighty. and it was inspired from touge racers. sil eightys came about because touge racers would crash there 180sx on the mountain and get a S13 SR20DET and put it in. then they put the front end in too for fun.
                        Show me your proof where is the catalouge where is the sales numbers you all think there is. This and the 40000mile limit JDM engines are the biggest joke here in Japan we laugh our arses off every time we here this. get the facts Ive have cars with over 80000 miles and I still havent heard of this rule. And I still have not seen a sileighty. How many Silvias and 180 s have you seen in your life I probobly see more than that in a day.
                        Last edited by driftxtreem; 12-02-2003, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Drifter
                          Well i love S14s because i am buying one. But if i lived in japan, id get a fastback s13. I won't get one here in the U.S. because plain and simple, the taillights. U.S. got jipped on taillights. I love the jdm ones for the 13....Is it possible to do a conversion from usdm to jdm tailights on the s13 fastback?

yeah! off course you can. check out www.heavythrottle.com. They have them avialble. they're about the same price as JDM mr2 lights.

Comment

im SOOOOOO tired of people believe this internet rumor bull*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and spreading it around like its fact.
                            NISSAN NEVER MADE SILEIGHTYS
                            500 were produced by a nissan dealership called Kidsheart, in 1998. they were modified by Kidsheart (including sileighty rear garnish and side window decal, aero bumper, nismo grill, and non-projector headlights, etc), and sold as new cars. they didnt, however, carry a full waranty. most of the car was considered "modified" and you cant get it serviced at nissan for free. again, the cars were modified and sold by KIDSHEART. so you will find no Nissan "sileighty" part numbers, as they do not exist.

http://www.kidsheart.co.jp/sil.htm

all the info is right there

and this is the LAST time i will talk about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Drifter
                              JDM tail lights? only kouki 180SX has different tail lights, which were made after 240SX fastback stopped production in america. the US didnt get "jipped" on anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X