D1 Feb 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Feb 28th

I was wondering how many people are planning to go to this event? Also, I am planning to flying out from Chicago to see this since the I was in a project at work that I couldn't leave to see the 1st one. Anyone tell me a cheap hotel to get there? I need 1 room 2 beds for 2 nights. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance.

Re: D1 Feb 28th

Originally posted by silviaguy
    I was wondering how many people are planning to go to this event? Also, I am planning to flying out from Chicago to see this since the I was in a project at work that I couldn't leave to see the 1st one. Anyone tell me a cheap hotel to get there? I need 1 room 2 beds for 2 nights. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance.
    Look over the internet.
    MOTELS not hotels

Comment

No, u sleep at a motel...you'll get your car jacked...lol. Go to like www.hotels.com or sumthing. They have tv commercials on all the time for them.

Comment

motels are fine

yo at the last d1 Ueo satyed at holiday inn his car was fine u should be 2

Comment

You think they kept the car there? LOL

Gsmith is comming out from that area. Theres not to much by the track, try towards the coast.

Comment

I don't care about the car cause I will be renting one. Just looking for a nice and clean oh yea and CHEAP ho...Motel

Comment

Your s14 is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Drifter
                No, u sleep at a motel...you'll get your car jacked...lol.
                Dude, read the whole post come on now.

He said he was flying out from Chi-town.

Comment

Ill check out some places for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    Your s14 is hot.
                    Thanks!

Comment

there is a ton of hotels motels around the Onterio airport from there its like 30 min in good traffic. down the 10 freeway or the 210 the 210 dumps out right there.

Comment

Originally posted by silviaguy
                        Thanks!
                        Really? I have family near that airport! I can stay with them (lightblub goes off in head) Thanks!!!

Comment

There seems like theres alot of guys flying in. Maybe set up a group rate? im gonna be in a hotel up there. Going for the whole weekend.

Comment

what u doin? nothn...chilln at the holiday inn.... who u with? the d1 drifters from the island of jaapaaan.....

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                              what u doin? nothn...chilln at the holiday inn.... who u with? the d1 drifters from the island of jaapaaan.....
                              LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X