trl r34 give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trl r34 give away

any one watch trl for last week?dang they were givin away a r34.to me it looked riced out,but dang i wonder who was lucky enough to win it.

Damn really? crap, I will never be that lucky...rice or not rice its still an R34.

Comment

I saw it today on TRL. They have not given it away to my knowledge. It was just sitting out side in Time's Square getting snowed on. That poor R34 is need of a driver.

Comment

I herad "Need for Speed Underground" is giving away a clone R34 from that game. It might be the same one.

If not, Nissan has sunk to the lowest it has ever been......b@stards.

Comment

Its not Nissan. Who cares. Some kid will get it, and crash it. No big deal, I feel most for the car, its a sad story.

Comment

Bet ya he'll be listening to that Chingy f@g when he crashs.

right ther....fuking idiot.

Comment

I cant beleive they let it sit out in the snow with the windows down!! poor thing,

Comment

anybody got a pic, I can't watch MTV it makes me want to kick puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by Can A Bowl
                  anybody got a pic, I can't watch MTV it makes me want to kick puppies.

Want more pics go here http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/...platformID=all

Comment

thanks

Comment

some girl won it. it seems more like a publicity stunt to me though.

Comment

lucky *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

J/K

Happy motoring to whoever won it.....it's a prize

Comment

A 47,000 car , micheal of rhode island won it. she sounds like a ricer lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42253 was the winning numbers. im just mad because I got a busy signal
                            Last edited by emission; 12-06-2003, 06:38 AM.

Comment

i dont want one handed to me. im gonna save up for the rest of my life and buy one before i die and be buried with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X