my teggy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my teggy!

hey guys i have a 92 acura integra and i was just woundering what the drift setup up would be. For ff drifting i dont mean the real rwd drifting.If u guys could help me out with links and price it would be muchly appreahated.thank you ill post some pic of my teggy later.

its all stock now and manual and if u could post some ways of drift in an ff thanx.
    Last edited by monkeymagic; 12-07-2003, 12:41 AM.

grip the da.

Comment

No, dont waste your money on trying to make it a drift car. Build a car that can handle.

Comment

If you decide to do something like touge,a little trick for FF"S is to run a smaller contact patch in the rear.Let's say your running 15's(most run 15-17) Then you would have 205/50 in the front and 195/55 in the rear.

Comment

no thats not a good trick

what you want is an oversteer biased suspension, changing your tires to 1337 drift tires is never good.

soo... go out and find or buy the thickest rear sway bar you can, and try to stiffen up the back as much as you can. this is the cheapest way to do it.

I say cheap because properly settiing up the suspensions just too expensive, one downside though is every bumb and change is the road will send your back end all over the place.

Comment

anyone else

thank you sky_kid anyone else?

Comment

Sturt bars will help stiffen up the chassis along with frame braces.

Check out the tanabe parts in my sig.

Comment

you can drift in a FF.

but if you really want to!

Besides the obvious suspension upgrades, put the thinist possible wheel tire combo on the rears. In fact get two 15 inch spares and run on those.

You need to be quick on the e-brake. Use momentum to swing the rear out and pull the e-brake to maintain it. Then, when you feel the rear regaining traction, pull the e-brake agian.

If you really want to be a "drifter", you're just going to have to get another car.

Comment

I wasn't suggesting a drift setup,but an easy solution to give a more neutral balance.The FF touge runners in Japan do this all the time.
                  Last edited by Feint; 12-07-2003, 03:32 PM.

Comment

thanx guys

yeah i know i will hopefully be getting a 240 and i wana do a silva conversion i think it would be alot of fun but for now i just started driving and i going to sell it with 2 years probly.thanx. anythink else

Comment

Comment

get that nifty thing where the ebrake is loose all the time so you can pull it up and down without having to push a button! MAD TIGHT YO!!!1

Comment

yeah lol that would help but lol its a little peace of metal and cost 30 buck!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X