Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making of Initial-D : The Movie.

Yeah yeah, here you go.

Just made it a little convenient for people to see instead of going throught the 6-7 pages of
    Initial D movie pic thread.

It's in Chinese.

Save Target As...
    Making of Initial-D : The Movie
    Last edited by CounterLock; 10-24-2004, 05:32 PM.

Yup, that's what I thought.

An R32 GT-R drifitng? Takumi using e-brake?! Ryosuke together with Mogi Natsuki?!? <crying> Jesus, that hurts me...

LOL.

Kill the guy who gave the idea to create such a piece of shxt!! Arrrgh...

Comment

Where'd they say Ryosuke was with Natsuki, I don't remember hearing that in the clip, I just saw the R32 drifting

Oh yeah, Anthony wong has his eyes closed a lot, I wonder if he's doing that on purpose

It still looks promising, I'll make up my mind after I see it

Nightkids have uniforms, haha
      Last edited by DoriAltis; 10-24-2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Hahaha looks kinda corney. Gosh they should of used japanese people But the drifting looks alright.

Comment

Ah....I remember that chase scene.....AE86, R32, FC. I like the camera angles. And thank god they didn't change the music.

Comment

i dont have a problem with takumi using an ebrake, i mean ebrakes are hella helpful when you wanna adjust your angle. and as far as an r32 drifting even if it didnt dirft in the anime it still looks very promising better then i had anticipated. but thats just me.

Comment

...yea i still think they should've use an all-japanese cast...would've been more accurate but oh well i guess...cant expect too much from it atleast they're asian not like an all black cast jus wouldnt make too much sense...but yea...

the drifting scenes looks pretty sick...that's the only thing i can understand is the racing scenes..haha..but looks koo jus cant wait till i can get it....

Comment

DoriAltis, I've heard about it some time ago, and not from that movie that is in the topic. Stupid Chinese. They should've eft the filming stuff to Japanese guys... They're the best.

Comment

notice that takumi has a Spin Turn Knob

FREAkIN CHEATERS!...lol

Comment

If you don't like the idea of ID being a Chinese movie without a Japanese cast, then alright, but don't think every chinese person got together and unanimously decided to make this movie and somehow we're all collectively at fault for your disliking.

And Valkyrie made a good point in the other ID movie thread, have it dubbed in Japanese.

Not everything has to be "JDM" to be good

Comment

"Site of Haruna Mountain"??

Looks BADFACKANASS!!!

Now is this supposed to be before Stage1, between the story, or after ProjectD?? I notice he has the black hood.
                      Who's that rockstart lookin'like dude with the white bandanna supposed to be??
                      I love it, Bunta looks drunk and stoned as hell its awesome!
                      Where's Itsuke? I really wonder who the Chinese hired for stunt drivers and who the Director is? Anyone translate Chinese????
                      Last edited by OH240SE; 10-26-2004, 11:31 AM.

Comment

DoriAltis, I've heard about it some time ago, and not from that movie that is in the topic. Stupid Chinese. They should've eft the filming stuff to Japanese guys... They're the best.
                        This is what I hate...JDM worshippers. Not everything HAS to come from Japan to be good. If you don't like how Chinese guys are playing the cast, don't watch. It's not your movie or anime anyway. (I'm pretty you're not Shigueno-san.)

Now is this supposed to be before Stage1, between the story, or after ProjectD?? I notice he has the black hood.
                        Who's that rockstart lookin'like dude with the white bandanna supposed to be??
                        I love it, Bunta looks drunk and stoned as hell its awesome!
                        Where's Itsuke? I really wonder who the Chinese hired for stunt drivers and who the Director is? Anyone translate Chinese????
                        1. The movie is supposed to be ID stage 1. The black hood must been a screw-up.
                        2. The rockstar guy with the bandanna is probably Kyouchi of the Emporor LanEvo team.
                        3. Whoever plays Bunta has his eyes closed and smokes 50 packs a day...very good choice of actor.
                        4. I don't know who the stunt drivers, or directors are.
                        5. You wait and it might come out fan-subbed by rabid fans on suprnova.org or something thru torrent.

Comment

INFO ON THE CAST...

The director is Andrew Lau, pretty accomplished guy in HK movie industry. Directed the awesome Infernal Affairs trilogy and Legend of Speed II.

The actor that plays Bunta is Anthony Wong. Great actor that was also in Infernal Affairs. I believe he's British/Cantonese. You might know his younger brother from american movies, Russell Wong

Itsuki's there, he's played by Chapman To, another actor from Infernal Affairs. In the clip, he's the dorky guy introduced after the guy that plays Kyouchi.

Anne Suzuki plays Natsuki. Cute girl from The Returner movie with the Onimusha guy and Snow Falling on Cedars.

The makers of the movie hired Japanese stunt drivers (D1 drivers???)

On average, HK comes out with dvds of movies much sooner than in the US, even then, bootlegs will be everywhere. Fanboys are about to pee their pants waiting for this movie so there's going to no problem getting a fan sub
                          Last edited by DoriAltis; 10-26-2004, 01:58 PM.

Comment

If someone did make a bootleg copy subtitled by themselves, where would I find one to download??

Comment

did anyone else see those chalk packs that they hit to make the smoke on that vid??

Comment

Working...
                              X